world quest non legendary pokemon should hold nature or iv reroll

Luohan

A small improvement to make WQ viable for some players who already got all legendaries and rest who were not lucky enough to find it on the Island.

-not legendary pokemon holding a reroll ticket (rng: 50% nature, 25% iv, 25% ability capsule)

-legends could hold a decent value item like master ball, choice, orb too.

I'm sure you would like it.

• Like 5

discord: luohan#1745

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 on this even if it not something as valuable as rr/nature rr it should hold something of value because spending 4+ hours for getting a bad pseudo legendary is just not worth the time we could spend the same time hunting them in the wild we would probably end something that is at least usable.

This is what i got after 4 hours of hunting noibats for wq

Screenshot_1.png.548d4fec7a6078da2b31d4238c4b8304.png

True. Even i want something else like. Psuedo legends from here should have at least a worth an effort from doing wq. Like maybe make them have a chance to be get a shiny form or maybe other event forms like example a dragonite either it gets xmas form/shiny form and so on. This should help. Most players who got all ttheir legendaries dont have much use of the mystery tickets they have and not even tradeable. So maybe if we can sell them as well it maybe ok. Also how about making exceptions for psuedos from this island, like make them be able to get nature rerolled or something like that..

It will be a +1 as well for me.

Right now the wq doesn't feel rewarding if you get a pseudo legendary or even if you have no legendary pokemon available. Adding some rng's to different holdable rewards would certainly help to motivate these players to participate in the world quests. I wouldn't mind getting a life orb or another decent item because at least I would get something useful rather than another pokemon to release and feel like I wasted hours for nothing. It's understandable that rng is a part of the game, but some other activities in-game follow the somewhat same concept and work pretty well in my opinion (BCC for example). Hunting for a certain amount of time and get a decent reward if you win, which is not the case for a part of the players here.

+1

I don't always do WQ because I don't really want to spend all my time hunting just to catch a trash pseudo-legendary.

This item-holding chance would motivate more people to do WQs, like me as well. And the items you mentioned feel suitable.

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time