Suggestions about REPORTER QUEST.

Togepoke

Do you agree with my suggestions ?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with my suggestions ?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is clearly a problem with that but i think most of your suggestions aren't very good for the game or are hard to do.

1) As a trader, i prefer if we can trade most items. Some players don't need this reroll and would be nice if they can sell this item and buy something else in the Trade Chat.

2) Would be hard , we can play with many IPs, some players need to use a VPN for example.

3) It will be harder for new players ; can be a solution but it depends of the new requirement in my opinion.

4) Now, we have 5 PvE Coins with the Boss's rewards (Hard Mode) so it's already easier to buy Reroll Ivs in the PvE Coin Shop. There is many ways to earn PvE Coins and these rerolls will not be rare as before. It doesn't fix the issue because we can earn these PvE Coins with many accounts.

→ I agree with you, there is a problem, but i don't like your solutions.

Have a nice day :PikaLurk:

Edited by Alixx7

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

To avoid confusion with your math in this discussion/topic, players can only have 4 accounts, not 8. Its not 4 per server, its 4 in total.

Are you trying to confuse people ?

There are indeed 4 accounts possible but each account has 1 character on the silver and 1 on the gold so in the end we get to 8 characters which can make the REPORTER QUEST right?

Edited by MaitrePoulpe
  • Like 5

Those players are not breaking any kind of rules... they are using their own time to do what they want within the game rules. Mmo games are grindy and some players welcome that and do what they can to get the most. I don't think anything needs to be solved here because theres no real problem. Every player can do this if they wanted to.

I have only two accounts btw, main and other one story is not even finished.

• Like 4

For starters solaceon quest requires some hard to obtain mons and all ot of course e.g. the starter lines, burmy line, snover line, pachirisu, croagunk line, stunky line. People dont have em on 2 ids let alone 8 as you claim.

Discord: TurboS#7968

Lowering the drop chances of the ticket would solve the inbalance atleast in some extent, solutions like making it untradeable or allowing 1 quest per ip are unreasonably restrictive that hurt more than help.

All in all i think it does need to be balanced considering normally there needs to be put some work forward to obtain one (many different fossils to a museum, pvp etc). Just sitting at a house after you have grinded the pokemons beforehand to afk it is not a worthy way of obtaining lots of rerolls

• Like 1

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

[quote="Comrader,

Lowering the drop chances of the ticket would solve the inbalance atleast in some extent, solutions like making it untradeable or allowing 1 quest per ip are unreasonably restrictive that hurt more than help.

All in all i think it does need to be balanced considering normally there needs to be put some work forward to obtain one (many different fossils to a museum, pvp etc). Just sitting at a house after you have grinded the pokemons beforehand to afk it is not a worthy way of obtaining lots of rerolls

The multi-account will still have an advantage. I don't think there's any real way to prevent that tbh.

-In game : SilverAge

-Discord : Silv#9735

-Forum Inbox

To be honest, this is no good idea to change anything for solaceon quest.

Have you seen the requirements for finishing solaceon quests? you need to finish atleast all 4 Regions first to be able to speak to him then to finish the quest you are almoste forced to catch the whole sinnoh dex. Do this 4 times and then you will realize how much work and effort those players are putting into that.

I am totally fine with that and to be honest, those crazy players having 4 accounts and prepared everything to farm the solaceon quest just earned that.

your argument is like saying put off bosses, cause too many players have their setups and prepared that just to farm them and get money...

with that you try to punish hard working players, which is just unfair for them.

you have to keep in mind that there are not only pvp players on this server, aiming to be top1 in pvp or something like that, there are also many economic players out there just trying to get as much money as possible. Yes for sure, Reroll Tickets are really rare but on the other side the last months no one was complaining about players farming them too hard.. they are highly asked and needed since wq got fixed. But the reporter quest is healthy in my eyes and doesn´t need a change.

• Like 3