Suggestions about REPORTER QUEST.

Togepoke

Do you agree with my suggestions ?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with my suggestions ?

AH AH AH Gotaga

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150501]150501[/ATTACH] [ATTACH type=full" alt="150502]150502[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150503]150503[/ATTACH]

1/3 of those pokemon can spawn in exca btw

SO this is the only 3 box u need to do the reporter quest (exeggcute excluded).

I saw someone saying this is "hard work" to finish 4 regions ?

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150504]150504[/ATTACH]

this player finished the all 4 regions in only 9h45 mn

so he just has to catch the 3 boxes of reporter quest

so making all regions on 1 account costs you a day (9h45+)

catch the reporter pokemon costs you another day (arround 7-10h)

2 days per account to be set up imagine abusing that on 8 characters (4silver/4gold) allows you to have 8 master balls per week and potentially 8 rerolls per week just being afk at solaceon 1 mn per day per account

dont forget you can just purchase a story service which costs you 1m/1m2 for all regions so it doesn't require any "hard work" if you're willing to pay

remember there is 2 free reroll tickets in the game

"museum quest"

"kyurem quest"

we can add a third reroll ticket if you able to make 40 wins on suspicious bot

reroll tickets 800k each so if u paid someone to do the story service that costs you 1.2m(or 1.8m) and you just have to harvest the 2 (or 3) free reroll tickets and you are winner in this trade

now lets argue better please

so according to your post,

someone uses their play time to finish 4 regions in 10 hours,

or spends their own 1m dollars for story service,

then unlocks excavation,

then does excavation for required amount of points to start catching these pokemon for reporter quest,

then catches all these pokemon to store in the box.

and then they repeat this process 7 more times, so that's

80 hours

8m poke dollars

excavation unlock + fees (x8) to excavate everyday until u get required points for rare pokes to spawn

then OT 44 pokes on 8 accounts = 352 pokes

this is not hard or time consuming?

multi accounting is a part of MMO games. Sure not everyone wants to do it, but it is the play style that is available to everybody.

just because someone actually does this, is not breaking any kind of rules or being abusive.

the DEVS allow for 4 accounts, don't you think they know exactly what can be done when one player can have 4 accounts each?

there's a lot to do outside of pvp in PRO, so what if people take advantage of that?

if you ask me, its just hating on other peoples hard work.

• Like 6

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I will react once more because i am dismayed by some answers,

1 - The number of false information ( some say you need full sinnoh dex, others you can get only 4 character, and some say its take long time to complete story + hunting from those pokemon) and the biggest mistake come from those who say that devs know who they do,

Spécial mention to those who say that since it's in the rules it's normal.

Did you know the interest of a patch ?

I have the impression that for some the rules are necessarily good and should never be improved

2- Those who haven't even bothered to read; Or who answer without understanding the subject maybe.

So yes congratulations it's available and accessible to all !! wow ( First argument of those who vote no, hmm I mean of those who exploits the advantageous side of the rules)

==> But the question is whether it is too strong and profitable for the effort produced over the length !??

''last things about vpn I still think they see the change of ip.

No but seriously the number of fake information with likes makes me desperate about the future of the game.

For the moderator who will close the subject, I hope that we will have the opinion of the staff on the balance of the REPORTER QUEST on multi accounts

(my english writing is very bad sorry) :PixiuKnife:

Edited by MaitrePoulpe
  • Like 2

Hey @isildurr2x ,:CharYay:

How delusional are you ? :ChikoritaWTF:

You told about 8m spent in story service but you didn't consider the fact that you have 16 free reroll tickets sellable 750-800k atm without taking account of suspicious first reroll ticket easy obtainable . (Minimum it's 12m (750*16), and maximum it's 19m2 (800*24)).

Unlocking excavations is not necessary, they are used just in order to speed up the process.

It's just a good tips if you already have accounts with excavations unlock.

80 hours ?:ChikoritaWTF: It's really nothing when you know the reward.

Farming :

For exemple, as a farmer I spent 15 000 super repels on moon which takes me around 150 hours, I don't have godly gible. And I approximatively sold for 15m of gible/chomp and paid for 2m of lvling and ev services : So it represents 5m5 and a Garchomp 25 29 31 21 08 31 h.a which worth maybe around 5m : 10m in 150 hours.

PvP :

An other exemple, people who reaches top ladder, it takes them beetween 65 and 620 games which represents an huge amount of time and requires expensives pokemons. However, even if you reach the top ladder you can earn atmost 700 pvp coins which represents less than 5 reroll tickets. And with 1 PvP coin each win it's quite long to earn 150 PvP coins. Also, PvP doesn't allow more than 2 accounts in ranked pvp so why would we be able to abuse PvE quest turbo broken like reporter with 8 characters ? And I don't even talk of the majority of pvp player who doesn't reach top ladder...:EeveeShy:It represents around 4m each month if you hit the top ladder.

Reporter quest :

With the reporter you have 1/3 chances to earn 1 reroll ticket each week with each account (Average of 8/3 each week = 32/3 each month), and also 32 masterballs, 320 hyperballs, 64 rare candies (on the trade : rc = 6k , Hyperballs = 500, masterball = 50k) 160k in mb, 1m6 in masterballs, 384 in rare candies : 2m+ for sure and around 10-11 rerolls : 8m : so it's 10m each month with only daily connection.:PiplupCry: 10m in 80 hours + (1m30*8 each day) each month ( 1 month = 12*28 = less than 6hrs of playtime)

Suspicious was broken even if you have to fight during 45-60 minutes beat him and it's not everyone who can beat suspicious bot 100%.

Reporter's quest requires only a daily connection which is easier than all other quest or daylies and WE CAN ABUSING of it WITH 8 characters.

I think there is a misunderstanding,

The objective is to nerf multi-account abusing. I don't think the reporter quest is problem with one character but when people camping at solaceon Pokemon center with 7-8 chracters and win more than every other existing ways.

Even abuser recognize that being able to do all the PvE daylies with 8 characters is unbalanced. I think it's time to stop speak about effort put in the solaceon quest. I can recognize that farming pokemon for a quest is maybe more annoying than doing PvP with a stall (Yo @Alixx7 ) or farming something we like but the reward is unbalanced and need a nerf.

Thank you for watching. Godzer :TreeckoNo:

• Like 4

Hey @isildurr2x ,:CharYay:

How delusional are you ? :ChikoritaWTF:

You told about 8m spent in story service but you didn't consider the fact that you have 16 free reroll tickets sellable 750-800k atm without taking account of suspicious first reroll ticket easy obtainable . (Minimum it's 12m (750*16), and maximum it's 19m2 (800*24)).

Unlocking excavations is not necessary, they are used just in order to speed up the process.

It's just a good tips if you already have accounts with excavations unlock.

80 hours ?:ChikoritaWTF: It's really nothing when you know the reward.

Farming :

For exemple, as a farmer I spent 15 000 super repels on moon which takes me around 150 hours, I don't have godly gible. And I approximatively sold for 15m of gible/chomp and paid for 2m of lvling and ev services : So it represents 5m5 and a Garchomp 25 29 31 21 08 31 h.a which worth maybe around 5m : 10m in 150 hours.

PvP :

An other exemple, people who reaches top ladder, it takes them beetween 65 and 620 games which represents an huge amount of time and requires expensives pokemons. However, even if you reach the top ladder you can earn atmost 700 pvp coins which represents less than 5 reroll tickets. And with 1 PvP coin each win it's quite long to earn 150 PvP coins. Also, PvP doesn't allow more than 2 accounts in ranked pvp so why would we be able to abuse PvE quest turbo broken like reporter with 8 characters ? And I don't even talk of the majority of pvp player who doesn't reach top ladder...:EeveeShy:It represents around 4m each month if you hit the top ladder.

Reporter quest :

With the reporter you have 1/3 chances to earn 1 reroll ticket each week with each account (Average of 8/3 each week = 32/3 each month), and also 32 masterballs, 320 hyperballs, 64 rare candies (on the trade : rc = 6k , Hyperballs = 500, masterball = 50k) 160k in mb, 1m6 in masterballs, 384 in rare candies : 2m+ for sure and around 10-11 rerolls : 8m : so it's 10m each month with only daily connection.:PiplupCry: 10m in 80 hours + (1m30*8 each day) each month ( 1 month = 12*28 = less than 6hrs of playtime)

Suspicious was broken even if you have to fight during 45-60 minutes beat him and it's not everyone who can beat suspicious bot 100%.

Reporter's quest requires only a daily connection which is easier than all other quest or daylies and WE CAN ABUSING of it WITH 8 characters.

I think there is a misunderstanding,

The objective is to nerf multi-account abusing. I don't think the reporter quest is problem with one character but when people camping at solaceon Pokemon center with 7-8 chracters and win more than every other existing ways.

Even abuser recognize that being able to do all the PvE daylies with 8 characters is unbalanced. I think it's time to stop speak about effort put in the solaceon quest. I can recognize that farming pokemon for a quest is maybe more annoying than doing PvP with a stall (Yo @Alixx7 ) or farming something we like but the reward is unbalanced and need a nerf.

Thank you for watching. Godzer :TreeckoNo:

I was quoting someone else about their idea of 1m$ story service x 8 accounts.

You and others seem to believe that this process is too easy yet in your post you only used 80hours. That time frame I was also quoting another person, but let's use it for aguments sake. It takes more time after that 80 hours to catch the pokes needed for the quest PER account.

(If someone even decides to do this)

You say the time it takes to do this is nothing at all if you know the reward, so I ask, why don't you just do this rather than hunt gible? Surely it will take half the time and save repels according to your math.

it's clear to see that you and others are just upset because you decide to farm or pvp for money and others have made the same or more money doing neither.

What if someone decides to buy 50cc's per week to sell? Does that also need a nerf?

A real delusion to consider is believing that re rolls are a guaranteed drop every week for every account.

Another delusion to consider is believing pvp or farming should be the only way to make money.

Another delusion is believing you and others have found out a major problem in the game that the mods have not.

Another delusion to consider is thinking that alot of people are doing this to the point that it's breaking the economy. Re rolls are still same price if not higher after weather trio. If it was so easily obtainable like you people said, then price would have gone down. Anyway I don't expect you to understand at this point.

i would also like to ask that you show proof of someone doing this and getting 16-32 re rolls monthly on a consistent basis. Thanks

You and others seem to believe that this process is too easy yet in your post you only used 80hours. That time frame I was also quoting another person, but let's use it for aguments sake. It takes more time after that 80 hours to catch the pokes needed for the quest PER account.

You say the time it takes to do this is nothing at all if you know the reward, so I ask, why don't you just do this rather than hunt gible? Surely it will take half the time and save repels according to your math.

it's clear to see that you and others are just upset because you decide to farm or pvp for money and others have made the same or more money doing neither.

What if someone decides to buy 50cc's per week to sell? Does that also need a nerf?

A real delusion to consider is believing that re rolls are a guaranteed drop every week for every account.

Another delusion to consider is believing pvp or farming should be the only way to make money.

Another delusion is believing you and others have found out a major problem in the game that the mods have not.

Another delusion to consider is thinking that alot of people are doing this to the point that it's breaking the economy. Re rolls are still same price if not higher after weather trio. If it was so easily obtainable like you people said, then price would have gone down. Anyway I don't expect you to understand at this point.

i would also like to ask that you show proof of someone doing this and getting 16-32 re rolls monthly on a consistent basis. Thanks

Dude you should really stop because every answer you said will be denied in the message that follows. Everything you say is wrong and shows a negative level of reasoning

• Like 2

''it's clear to see that you and others are just upset because we decide to farm or pvp for money'' and others have made the same or more money doing neither.

1 ) First we actually did the story, some players from my guild even do story services, and someone showed you with a screen that it takes arround 10 hours or less,

Farming the poke required took arround 7h, once time again we see you giving some wrong informations.

So if you studied additions and subtraction in primary school you need 20h to set up 1 account to farm REPORTER QUEST

2) Remember when you said Wow there are a lot of colors in your answer but nothing with interest , There were only 3 color sentences and one of them answered for those who could say ''that it is available to everyone,'' and that the problem is absolutely not there but that it is a question of balance.

3) Me and others are just upset because you decide to farm or pvp for money, No we are spending time to try to improve the balance of the games and we even take the time to respond to those who have the most difficulty in understanding things.

4) If someone buy 50cc the loss for the benefit will not be the same I think it's pretty easy to see.

5) A real delusiona... chuu bro chuu that's a fake information again no one said you have 1 guaranteed ticket reroll on every account/ Per Week, We are giving stats and once again if you went to school, you see that 1/3 x8 that gives you a low average of 2 week reroll and a high average of 3.

6) Again no one said pvp or farming should be the only way to make money, unlucky for you. :(

7) ''Another delusion is believing you and others have found out a major problem in the game that the mods have not. ''

I have inspected your profile and I will almost defend your naivety here, We will say that it is because you started the game in 2019 ?ok !

Well it might be hard to hear for you but ...,

Since 2015, there have already been hundreds of bugs discovered by PLAYERS; Or proposals, and observations made by players. And which have been corrected or accepted by the staff

Yes sir the forum is sometimes usefull when the information given is based.

8) This subject is a question of percentage on supply and demand, but I will not venture on this subject with you in view of the rest

9) NO ONE SAID THAT AGAIN, WE SPEAKING ABOUT RANGE.

@isildurr2x I imagine you want to answer but I assure you that you should think before you speak

I launch a new call to the mods, and I ask them the requests to respond to the previous things that were said and requests them not to take into account the last post that were useless.

I think the next subject to exploit would be to put a minimum qi to be allowed to answer on forum. :PixiuKnife:

Edited by MaitrePoulpe