Really excited!

Hello everybody!

You may call me Spirit (just an online handle I'm growing attached to :P)

I've always loved Pokemon back in the old days and now I'm itching to play Pokemon again, but with people this time!

Which region should I start on here? :O I'm being so indecisive right now! Is is recommended to start on Kanto? Or is any region fine?

I'm totally not good at natures/IVs/EVs/breeding, all of that. I'm not good at PvP at all but want to learn and give it a shot in PRO!

Hope to meet new people here and make friends and play casually!!!

Don't worry about Natures, Ivs, Evs. Its really not that important in the story line. Just keep in mind that this game is a bit harder than the no-brain original games, which does not mean that PRO is actually hard.

If you are stuck anywere, don't mind to ask. There are a few spots in the game where some ppl get frustrated, because they dont ask.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

• 2 months later...

Hello everybody!

You may call me Spirit (just an online handle I'm growing attached to :P)

I've always loved Pokemon back in the old days and now I'm itching to play Pokemon again, but with people this time!

Which region should I start on here? :O I'm being so indecisive right now! Is is recommended to start on Kanto? Or is any region fine?

I'm totally not good at natures/IVs/EVs/breeding, all of that. I'm not good at PvP at all but want to learn and give it a shot in PRO!

Hope to meet new people here and make friends and play casually!!!

Welcome to the game!

• 5 months later...