New Queue Pvp Ranked System.

Chaosknigth

/draw will be a thing, so how exactly will this benefit the game if you can simply draw the match without anyone loosing points?

You simply ALWAYS select a leading Pokemon and just sent a /draw request after the match started, there is no reason to lose any rating against guild mates anymore.

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

/draw will be a thing, so how exactly will this benefit the game if you can simply draw the match without anyone loosing points?

You simply ALWAYS select a leading Pokemon and just sent a /draw request after the match started, there is no reason to lose any rating against guild mates anymore.

Thats not what this suggestion is about. In guilds we are using "q" and "g" in guild chat to show we are queueing / found a game. If someone types q, no other guildmember will queue up for PvP until that person found a game and types "g".

To get rid of this "timewaste" it would be nice if it was impossible to get matched with a guildmate in the first place. That way everyone of a guild can just queue at the same time.

Now I dont know how hard that would be to implement but thats another story.

+1

During all this time, competitive Guilds (PvP) have been forced to use an internal Queue system to prevent their members from bumping into a qualifying battle and from getting their ratings removed and / or damaging the Guild points.

It seems to be a fairly commong misconception that this damages the guild rating, when it, in all scenarios I can find, doesn't. Sure, it can harm the individual players rating, but that's another topic.

Your rating is 400, and your opponent rating is 400.

If you Win, your rating will be 416, and your opponent rating will be 384.

Please see if you can find any two ratings (one for you and one for you opponent) where the guild loses points instead of the two most plausible scenarios where the guild rating isn't effected at all, and the other where the guild gains a few points from the battle.

We have the ability to not ready up against opponents and cancel the match, which seems like a more wholesome solution than what is suggested.

I don't think forcing guilds into a way of playing PvP is the way to go. Currently we have the option to handle it internally, and I'd much rather it stay that way.

Edited by GlogS
  • Like 1
Glogs_signiture.png?width=1442&height=326

I would say, it does not harm them directly, because the points will always stay in the Guild.

Indirectly it does when two members of a Guild meet

and for reasons of ignorance, selfishness, not speaking the same language, not knowing each other, etc. One of them presses READY. The boy who did not press will lose his classification and will be upset, most likely in a revenge of rage, he will leave the Guild and the latter will be harmed. I saw this very often at Guild where different languages are spoken.

On the other hand, saving time helps a lot, many times there are 3 or 4 players waiting for your "G", when you place it, those waiting players immediately place "Q", the first one that was waiting will be the next one. But what about the others? Wait again for the "G"? In the long run they will add more and more to the wait ...

Problems like the ones I mentioned could be avoided by adding a system like the one I suggest.