7th hotbar slot for in-battle item

Coxyca

Hi,

It's great that we can play so much of the game with a keyboard only. Unfortunately, we still need to use the mouse or the touchscreen when we want to throw a ball on a wild Poke, which is a big timeloss when we're on hard hunting sessions.

That's why I'd like to suggest a 7th slot dedicated to in-battle situations. We could drag our Hyperballs onto it or anything that is usable in a fight. Obviously the best solution for this would be to make all 6 slots usable in battle but I suppose it would require some more work. A new dedicated slot seems easier to do as you only have to check if the player is in a fight.

Thanks

You are so lazy to reach the mouse from your keyboard ?

If that's your agument, we might as well remove the hotbar altogether. That's just basic ergonomy.

I don't know if you've been hunting unrepelable T8/T9 for extremely long sessions because you definetely feel how the process is slowed down just because of balls.

Not to mention I sometimes play far from my PC and my mouse Bluetooth being weaker than my keyboard's, it can get frustrating.

Like Norex said, anything that makes keyboard playing easier is a right decision for any game (replacing the repel prompt with a 1/2 choice would be great as well for instance).

It's kinda been suggested already but under other forms. I've seen people asking for a full keyboard-acessible bag (1 for the first item, 2 for the second, etc). It's not feasible or risky because of how the items order can change if you run out of balls or something. With a dedicated slot, it seems pretty safe.

Edited by Coxyca

• Developer

With the next update you will be able to use 1-6 in your bag. That's where the balls are and should solve the problem.

I will close the suggestion as denied but the basic problem has been addressed.

• Like 4