Legendary Single IV Lock Reroll Ticket

Ichigozer

Yo :CharYay:

As some of you know, last halloween, a unique iv lock reroll ticket has been given to every people who finished the darkrai's quest.

This special reroll let us locking 1 iv of a legendary pokemon and only one iv which is the best option in my opion.

It was so cool but for an unknown reason it was the only one special reroll available.

What I suggest is to make it available in pvp and pve coin shops.

Why ?:ChikoritaWTF:

We always have more and more legendaries which need specific ivs(Max speed for a lot of legendary... I'll explain in detail this later),

hidden power (Ice, Fire...) and a IV Reroll costs atm 700-750k each.

Staff legendary pokes are allowed in pvp. They have max speed with almost perfect ivs and the hidden ability which is not only a plus on many pokemons.

Ok, we can have 31 speed with reroll, but 31 speed + Other good ivs + hidden power is almost impossible.

It's why it would be good to reduce the gap by being able to buy iv lock reroll in pvp and pve coins.

For example the 3 Forces of the nature : Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus.

Thundurus-T : 101 base speed which is 1 more than 100 base speed like manaphy if played timid it's necessary to have 30 or 31 speed, plus he needs hp ice to be able to beat gliscor, garchomp, landorus or ground, dragon or grass type (hp fly can be good too).

100bspeed.PNG.0dc81fa4799f69c0ae70aa3f40db34b7.PNG

Thundurus-I : 111 base speed which is 1 more than 110 base speed like gengar if played timid it's necessary to have 30 or 31 speed, plus he needs hp ice to be able to beat gliscor, garchomp, landorus or ground, dragon or grass type (hp fly can be good too).

110bspeed.PNG.8cd4580fbedef703483fae9bb5bf6b1a.PNG

Landorus-T : 91 base speed which is 1 more than 90 bas speed like lucario if played jolly it's necessary to have 30 or 31 speed, plus many sets need hp ice to be able to beat himself, gliscor... (hp fly can also be good for hawlucha, tangrowth, breloom and fire for scizor-mega, kartana in the future).

1842398803_90bspeed.PNG.f6cbd371fd8ddc4d0c49453e33c0da00.PNG

Landorus-I : Who cares ? it will be banned :v

Tornadus-T : 121 base speed which is 1 more than 120 base speed like alakazam but also speed tie with pidgeot-mega (31 speed ez)

1046837945_120speedettie.PNG.74490012391ca7a07d4a1c7cce3e2091.PNG

Tornadus-I : ...Yes

Another exemple is suicune :

He has 100 base hp which is equivalent to 404 hp to level 100 ivs 31 ivs and 252 evs. Why do we need 404 ? With substitute it will let the sub tanking 2 hits of seismic toss which is essential to pp stall chansey

In general they all need max speed to win speed tie (these 2 maybe not : uxie (almost only used in tr), cresselia (same as uxie, or just here to use lunar dance, can also sweep).

We can only have 1 ivs spread so it's better to be able to play both defensive and offensive forms thanks to max speed.

In my opinion reroll prices should be reduced to :

-40 pvp coin for nature reroll ticket

-75 pvp coin for reroll ticket

-150 pvp coin for IV lock reroll ticket

-70 pve coin for nature reroll ticket

-125 pve coin for reroll ticket

-250 pve coin for IV lock reroll ticket

Alternative ways to earn iv lock reroll ticket ?

- Tournament but it should not be the only way.

- Suspicious 2.0 with a bigger win streak or more difficult ?

- A daily/weekly/monthly quest rewarded daily/weekly/monthly (not like solaceon quest where you can just let 7 alt there and connecting each day) but maybe something like the doctor quest or celadon quest.

- World quest rewards (choice between mysterious and iv lock ticket ? More percentage like 1,5% ?)

- PvP quests which should be implemented in the next patch.

-Dig spots on broken island (guild island)............... No more seriously feel free to give your opinion on the subject, tell me what do you think of the main way of earning these tickets and the alternative one or give me other alternative which could be interesting.

Thank you for watching.

:CharYay::CharYay:

• Like 7

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe it used to be like this, but this way you could easily get more perfect legends, seeing as you get a 30+ Stat and then lock it until you get a good reroll

I just want to verify that your understood that you can lock only 1 iv. so +30 would be really hard (almost impossible )

I could see it as a reward for world quests or other special events but not in general as you could get 31x6 legendaries.

No, please just read my thread, You can only lock 1 iv. Not 5,not 4 not 3 not 2 just 1. proba to get 5x31 is almost impossible.