Legendary Single IV Lock Reroll Ticket

Ichigozer

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So this reroll ticket would exclusively allow you to lock a single IV stat, but that would not be sufficient to balance it out, as it would still be far too beneficial. I think it should be untradeable, time-gated (or limited to a specific amount that cannot be exceeded), and as expensive as 10 reroll tickets combined.

+1 for the initial idea would be incredible

+2 for Jorogumo idea, can i add something else? Use WQ for it too, give a small chance of drop, will increase the amount of players doing WQ even after all legendary caught and will avoid the spd 31 and all rest iv 02

• Like 2
https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

+1 for the initial idea would be incredible

+2 for Jorogumo idea, can i add something else? Use WQ for it too, give a small chance of drop, will increase the amount of players doing WQ even after all legendary caught and will avoid the spd 31 and all rest iv 02

The very first post already mentions WQ, you aren't adding anything.

Also I think 10 x more expensive than a regular reroll is a little over the top.

The very first post already mentions WQ, you aren't adding anything.

Also I think 10 x more expensive than a regular reroll is a little over the top.

In case u didnt noticed im adding the idea i liked using jorogumo post, not just the original, no need to attack my post just cause u disliked it .-.

thats why i said about WQ and agreed with being untradable or too overpriced on purpose. Text interpretation my dude.

https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

I didn't dislike it, you just didn't add anything. It's also not a wrong interpretation, you just didn't make yourself clear - probably due to the lack of english comprehension skills.

Godzer already mentioned it for WQ. Untradeable means untradeable period, it doesn't matter if WQ or however else you get it.

Whatever though, please let us not fight. Back 2 the main topic.

-1 : If you make easier the fact to get epic legendaries, reroll prices will go down. I don't like that.

To not impact the economy, the best solution would just be to ban or limit generated poke to give exactly the same chances to everybody.

• Like 1

Youre locking SPD until you get 31 SPD. After that you lock SPATK until you have 31 and so on...

you didn't read. You can only lock ONE stat PER reroll. you want max speed? ok. if you lock SPATK next time, you'll lose the speed. read the thread before commenting.

yKPcHlh.png