Adding a new Subforum to the Trade Forums.

Hawluchaa

Should this Sub forum be added.  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Should this Sub forum be added.

• Yes
    • No
    • No opinion

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with it very much so. It will help so much with organization. Both servers have godly mon in response to an earlier person's concern. Having a designated location for cross server auctions would be amazing. I run quite a few auctions in silver. I allow gold members to bid but it understood if it is not listed as cross server they are expected to come pick up. I feel like having a forum cross server section specifically for cross server auctions would help instead of having to run two updated forum auctions which could be tedious. Sometimes running one auction is hard let alone two Kudos to those who do regular cross server auctions.

zetzumoi_polygon.png

I agree with this idea. It would make cross-server trades easier to keep track of for the sellers who are interested in offers from both servers and have to keep updating two threads at once, the potential buyers who also have to constantly check both threads, and the trade moderators who sometimes have to intervene in cross-server auctions and would now be able to monitor them with more ease (e.g., figuring out the rightful winner in a timely manner).

Indoor-Fishh.png

Well, a random thought, why need Voting for a new Good thing? Who's gonna deny it :P

As Hawluchaa has already mentioned before, we want to know the opinion of the players as this is quite a big change and is something that we understand the playerbase needs to voice their thoughts on (constructively ofc).

• Like 1

This aspect is being worked on, but you are free to give your opinion on it with the valid reasons why.

Since the decision to sell by crossing server is made by the seller, they should be in favour of transfering to the other server. Buyers outweigh the seller in numbers obviously, and not every buyer is willing to transfer servers.

• Like 1

I agree. It's a great idea. Keeping everything in the trade system as organized as possible is a key factor, considering it can get confusing for some users very easily. Especially for cross-server trading, selling and buying. If everyone works together to keep it fair and together in one place, there will be much less mishaps in the long run.

I guess you got it wrong,the idea from that new subforum is to keep the Cross Server Auctions/Trades (which is already existing) in one place , instead of creating posts in both Silver and Gold subforum and make it hard to track and more confusing.

ahh okay my bad than ya i guess thats not so bad

yugi_test.png