Adding a new Subforum to the Trade Forums.

Hawluchaa

Should this Sub forum be added.  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Should this Sub forum be added.

• Yes
    • No
    • No opinion

Hello everyone,

We as team ( @Cecillon, @Ehkoe, @Haruyukio, @Glaciate ) have been discussing a possible addition to the trade forums. Since many players like to sell their Pokémon on both servers (cross server auctions/trades) we had the idea to add a section just for these trades. Right now we see a lot of double threads, meaning players have to keep them both updated to make sure it is fair which can easily be messed up.

The general idea would be adding a page to the Trade Zone called: Trades - Cross Server.

It would come with 3 sub forums, Buying Pokémon, Selling Pokémon and Shiny and Special Pokémon.

If the subsection will be added it means that a Cross Server auction/sale can only be posted in this section instead of making 2 threads on Gold and Silver.

Before any of this is added we would like to ask all of you what your opinion is. There will be a poll running for a week where you can vote on. Below this thread you can comment with your opinion, tweaks to improve it, or if you disagree, with a valid opinion on why it should not be added.

This thread will be watched by all of us, trolling or insulting other players for their opinion will not be tolerated and will result in a punishment.

Edited by Hawluchaa
  • Like 10

20210407_201806.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think its a good idea silver is full of OG players from blue AND red and have been in game longer so they have more epics and goldy pokemon it will ruin gold and make it as toxic as silver. (No offense to good silver players) if they want pokemon from silver switch ur profile over via 100c or free monthly or just dont try to buy on other server

yugi_test.png

I like it. More organised, less messy cross server auction posts where there have to be two different monitored posts (one per server), and it's way less work for Trade Moderators. Really good idea!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I dont think its a good idea silver is full of OG players from blue AND red and have been in game longer so they have more epics and goldy pokemon it will ruin gold and make it as toxic as silver. (No offense to good silver players) if they want pokemon from silver switch ur profile over via 100c or free monthly or just dont try to buy on other server

I guess you got it wrong,the idea from that new subforum is to keep the Cross Server Auctions/Trades (which is already existing) in one place , instead of creating posts in both Silver and Gold subforum and make it hard to track and more confusing.

• Like 3

20200713-051532.gif

Only in the darkness can you see the stars.~