Ranked OU and UU tier rotation?

Eaty

Would you be in favor of a Ranked OU-UU rotation?  

400 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be in favor of a Ranked OU-UU rotation?

Rotating OU out would likely make a group of players skipping PRO for a month, including me myself I would say.

People props the seperate queue for 2 tier at the same time, although I would actually prefer this more, yet running both tier in PRO would likely change the ladder system as well as monthly tour. Considering if top players from UU ladders do get rewards and participating in tourney then you should not expect UU to be any fun. It would just be as tryhard as OU tier, a certain group of pokemon would be dominant, especially since some answer to certain UU pokemon are now banned because of OU, so no, you would be seeing the same pokemon again and again, nothing new. Well this is where "the council" put in their works and make these mon into UUBL. But as of "PRO council" state rn I don't actually think it's possible to start this idea yet. maybe in 3 months time it would be different.

There are many others problem I would like to call out, but for now

in short : NO  

Hello there, i'm voting no to the rotation, but i would vote yes to the possibility to add another queue. 

I understand that there are not enough players to even think about it right now, but 'forcing' regular pvpers to play UU is not the way to go, in my opinion. 

Also, the meta isn't stable right now due to megas and new waves,  i feel like focusing on an healthy meta at the end of the 3 waves is more important than introducing the rotation.

I wanna use this opportunity to thank everyone is putting time and effort in the game improvement, 

Dan

I see no harm in trying out two separate queues for a season. If it turns out the queues are too inactive, then you can implement your suggestion. No harm done. Jumping straight to forcing everyone to play UU seems a bit radical when you can try two queues first without any negative consequences.  

shiny arbok.png

-1 from me. I'm not sure why you would want to force people to play UU. OU has always been by far the Playlist with the most traction. If you want to add UU, why don't you just removed the unused and dead "unrated" battle, and turn it into a UU ladder. That way, both sides can be happy. You will also be able to gage interest this way. If no one ques it, it just wasn't meant to be. I think forcing everyone to play UU will have a negative impact on the PVP state of PRO.This also seems like a very weird time to introduce this as we still have many missing pokemon (like keldeo) and 2 full waves of megas to be released still. People who hunt for and buy expensive mons don't want to watch them sit in their pc for a full month because we are forced to use garbage UU mons. 

Edited by Exclusivez
  • Like 1

ex.png

ONETEAM.png

Another things about the 2 queue system. I feel as though if you removed unranked and replace it with UU, and then you add a ladder, as well as a ladder tournament and the same rewards and such for OU, you will create a competitive environment that is devoid within the unranked queue which is another reason that it’s so dead. If you make two separate queues of OU and UU, I feel as though the competitive nature of both will provide at least some players to play UU. Most likely trying both to maximize rewards and such. It at least wouldn’t be as dead as unranked and would at least have these people in support of a UU ladder to play it. Just some ideas, maybe it’s game breaking or something, who knows I’m just putting thoughts out there at this point.

I don't quite have enough to add to the convo, as it has mostly been said already. As much as I personally would love to play UU for a month on ranked, I can't see the rest of the community feeling the same. Genuinely would love to see a separate queue, because lets face it, unranked is dead and has been for years.

• Like 1

Untitled-05-06-2022-12-22-24-4-1.png.6f6df218def155a65376ab84479e4d3a.png

Check out the Ascension Guild Page !
Check out
THIS SIGNATURE SHOP by@Limit

-1 I personally like the idea but the reason i see this not working too well is because 80% of everyone you see when you go into queue is using all of the top % of ou mons from pro, i feel like if you take away the ou from pvp then most of the people just wont have any of the pokes to use in the UU queues and it will be super dead all day, the reason i could see a whole seperate tier working better is because yes alot of people might not have as many uu mons as they do as ou on pro BUT having a serperate ranked option will still draw people to play it way more than they play unranked currently 

• Like 1
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

Finally. I love this idea and i'm really waiting of this to restart the pvp. This can only add new player in pvp, lot of player are boring to see each time the same pokemon and the same team

But i don't think make 2-3 month OU and 1 UU is fair. 1 month  OU and 1 month UU is really better, otherway UU player like me can only do pvp 1 month each 4 months. Totally not fair.

A good balance of that, will improve the trade economy. 

I think 4.5% is too High for a UU tiers. In that thier we should see new pokemon and not the same than in OU.

Only pokemon under 1 or 1.5% should be allow to participate.

• Like 2

giphy.gif

1511823475-1d6b7b7b9512fb86ea0c6842dbc0b10e.png