Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

I had took a lend from my friend I didn’t see poke is region locked 

The Pokes Are Mandibuzz And Conkelldurr 

I Not Have Ss Tho

My a friend Username Yash005 My Username Ishan2020

Im From Gold Server

Hello, 

The mandibuzz and conkeldurr have been returned.

Regards,
Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist

Sorry, I don't have screen shots of any chats- I closed everything before realising this thread existed, and just made an account here for this.

On Silver server, username Blemmigan.

I traded my Haunter to Gengar40 for their Graveler to evolve them- but didn't realise I wouldn't be able to evolve it or trade it back, as it's locked to Sinnoh.

The pokémon in question. (fixed link)

If it's impossible to get my Gengar back, then... well, hopefully it's possible to return the Graveler to its owner. Thank you! I'm very embarrassed.

Hello @Blemmigan,

The Graveler has been returned to its owner. Due to lack of screenshot evidence and subsequent trades of the Pokemon, the Gengar cannot be transferred back to you. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon

Hi, my name is Tmr7 I traded my Haunter with Vxltres to evolve into Gengar, but it got locked in his PC because that Haunter was from Johto, and he hasn't been to Johto yet. Could you please help me get it back in my account please thanks.  Server: silver

unknown-1.png

Hello @Tmr7 and @Vxltres,

Thank you for confirming. The Haunter has been returned.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon

Currently im playing on the Silver Server and I have traded my Gurrdurr to stipulate its evolution . Whilst i wanted to evolve it, I accidently traded it with a guy (IGN: Originalclark)  who hasnt been to hoenn yet. And now Gurrdur is locked in his computer, so I hope you can help me to get it back ^^

Edit: My IGN is Danmic like in the forum.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (5).png

Hello @danmic,

Your gurdurr has been returned to you.

Best wishes,
Polteageist.

Edited by Polteageist

• 2 weeks later...

I traded my poliwhirl holding kings rock to my friend on silver server to trade evo and turns out it was region locked. the ID is 57355722, my name is Magicdarklight, and my friends name is Misa6669. we are both online and you can confirm with us this trade is legit ect...

Hello,

The Poliwhirl has been restored to his appropriate owner.

Have a nice day - Monteria

Edited by Monteria

On 5/31/2021 at 7:06 PM, Kaio543 said:

I loaned my Pokémon to a friend, but I didn't see it was from a region he didn't have access to, so I wish that if they could, I would like to have my Pokémon back

hello, i'm zackhiragami and i can confirm that the infernape that belonged to kaio543 is locked in my box, i can prove it from this image, and i would like to return

Screenshot_20210715-132305.png

The Pokemon has been returned to the owner. 
Klohver

Edited by Klohver