Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

On 2/7/2022 at 9:30 AM, YAshop said:

Hello, 

Few days ago, I lent some boss pokemons from one of my friend: Ratedbeast. I did bosses, but unfortunately, I forgot to return him and I started the hoenn story. Thus, I would like to request any trade moderator to help me in this situation. The pokemons that I lent along with its ID no. were: 

1. Whimsicott : 54152815

2. Pangoro : 54152810

3. Smeargle : 54152806

4. Bulbasaur: 49245026

Thanks!

@Haruyukio Have a look plz! 

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_20220226_081307.jpg.d19573baad590acdbb937e21fc5fbe5d.jpgHello

a while ago i gave my friend 4 pokemon to beat the kanto league

I accidentally gave him a sinnoh pokemon

Server gold

My nickname is Angelo788 and the nickname of my friend is Hanagaki09

Please help me

Please don t ban my friend is innocent 

Your pokemon has been returned.
Regards,
Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist
pokemon returned.

Hello, so I tried helping Fitteman in a trade evolution. However, I didn't know that it was a Pokemon from Sinnoh so it got locked instead. I would like to request for help for any trade moderators here about our situation.

Thank you very much in advance. ❤️

Gold Server

Here is some screenshots. 392602899_Screenshot(17).png.8bda1fe58c944e78e3d8b20aef176690.png

Screenshot (18).png

The pokemon has been returned.
Regards,

Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist
pokemon returned.
  • Like 1

So someone was lending me their garchomp and we agreed i would send it back once i was finished using him (shown in chat), but i didnt realise that it was a different region pokemon so i cant trade it back. Their username is 'Ravinpro1' and mine is 'Steesh'. I play on gold server. The screenshot is from Ravins perspective. Was hoping to be able to give it back asap if thats at all possible.

PROtradeproof.PNG

Pokemon ID is 42817226 , in this italian chat i asked what Gym leader he wasn t able to beat, he answered Saffron gym leader (Psycho type) and i lended the gyarados. But i didn t notice it was from hoenn 

Immagine 2022-03-06 120110.png

Immagine 2022-03-06 121142.png

Immagine 2022-03-06 121525.png

Hello,

Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist

Picsart_24-01-21_15-01-44-097.jpg.833a53f51ce272feba124f4650bc98d9.jpg

Hi, mi name is Zeidon i',m new in pokemon revolutions and i was in the pokemon Kanto league, so one person spoke to me for help him to evolve a haunter, i accept it because i need to evolve my haunter too, the problem is he was from johto and i'm from kanto, so no i can't give him his haunter. image.png.3b3920c0157b28994214383d07ba6c71.pngThis is his haunter, he gave me back my haunter, so only i need someone gives him his pokemon. His name is Elektromonk. I'm from silver

Hello,

It has been returned.

Regards,
Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist
  • Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1

On 3/12/2022 at 7:43 AM, Zeidon said:

Hi, mi name is Zeidon i',m new in pokemon revolutions and i was in the pokemon Kanto league, so one person spoke to me for help him to evolve a haunter, i accept it because i need to evolve my haunter too, the problem is he was from johto and i'm from kanto, so no i can't give him his haunter. image.png.3b3920c0157b28994214383d07ba6c71.pngThis is his haunter, he gave me back my haunter, so only i need someone gives him his pokemon. His name is Elektromonk

im the guy he trade with, on silver server

thank you

screenshot.png

Hello,

Regards,
Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist

My name is Gmlgolden, and I'm from the gold server. Someone named Fargo729, on gold server, asked if they could evolve a Haunter (shiny), and I said yes. However, as I was in a rush, I mistakenly said yes to the "It's region locked, would you still like to take it?".

I said I would report it on the forum, and I did right now. I have a ss of the haunter, it's locked, and the convo.

image.png.3af017ad01f7735ddc7d8500b174b1ad.png

If you could evolve the Haunter as well, that'd be great. Thank you!

Hello,
Regards,
Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist

Hi I was asking someone for trade help on a gurrdurr, his name is Lkjjnbhh and i didnt trade any pokemon for it. If you could trade me the gurrdurr so I can evolve it that would be great thanks! 

unknown.png

Hello,

Regards,
Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist