Little presentation

Hello everyone, it's Sacha. I live in France and I'm a communication student. I'm a beginner and I just join your community today. Indeed, 2 friends urged me to install the game on my computer to play with them (thing I did, otherwise I won't be here talking to you).

Apart from that, I have the same first name as the hero of the series in some versions (French version of Pokemon in particular). I watched Pokemon when I was little on tape that I rewrapped with a  pencil to watch them over and over again. I still take great pleasure on my old DS to replay Pokemon Platinum and GBA versions (I can't remember their name). I also play it on an emulator on my computer.

If there are French or English who are just starting out and want to come and join us, no problem !

Hfhfh for everyone and happy hunting !

Sacha

Welcome to PRO!

I used to play on my DS back in the days as well, but I played Pokemon Pearl and Diamond back then.

If you need anything, let us know.

And hope you'll enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Welcome to PRO and the Community. :PikaLurk:

Pokemon Platinum was for sure my favorite game on the DS back then. Also you will find a lot of french players in the game so enjoy your time.

Feel free to join PRO's official discord as well if you ever want to hang out with the Community, have questions or simply want to keep yourself updated with the latest news.

Welcome to PRO! 😄 

Here are some sub-forums that might be helpful for you:
PRO Rules: Contains a list of all of PRO's rules, including but are not limited to PvP, trade, and forum rules.

General Game Talk: A place where you can talk about things that are in the game.

Game Guide: If you are ever stuck during a run of a region, you can check this sub-forum for available guides, as well as other guides that might help you out in the future.

Guilds: If you are looking for a guild or community to join, this is the place for you.

Trade Zone: This sub-forum is available to everyone to sell, trade, or buy other things from fellow PRO players.

Resolution Center: This area is used to report any issue you've experienced while playing, or if you need assistance from a staff member.

With that being said, enjoy your time being here!

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Welcome to PRO! 😄