Mega Aggron and Steelix stones, can they be moved or a new quest made please.

Drdoctor

Hey all, 

I don't think It would be fair to just move the mega stones away to a quest like that. You have to consider that there's many people who did spend a lot of time farming those 1000 AP and they would kind of get punished for buying them in the past.

(I m very low excavation rank and far away from getting them, so its not like I am one of those.)

So first I think that there must be a solution found for these poor souls. That's not really easy cause giving them the 1000 AP back and taking away the mega stones from them so they can re-farm them in a quest is not a solution in my opinion.

Where I can agree is that the price could be lowered, and people who already bought them get the difference back. 

Still. In my opinion It is good like it is right now. 

Edited by Sweesy64

7 hours ago, TheGodfather said:

You all are just lazy.

1 hour ago, FreddyFTW said:

I disagree, I started playing again after 3 years and in about 3 months I managed to get both mega stones (which did not exist 4 years ago) ... so the players who have not underestimated the excavations and have dedicated time are no more dumbs than you who wake up and today you want a nice comfortable quest

The fact that you both result in just insulting is wrong, no other mega stone is locked behind a time gate like this. Also most pvper's wont go out of the way to spend 1k+ points for 2 mega stones that are for UU/RU mons. The fact that certain battle items like "mental herbs" an item that is used to dodge taunts ect, the only spot in the game to get them are exca points. Which are essential to running teams like Trick room instead, lets buy the stone and waste a month of time to get them which essentially is a 1month break for people who play Trick room. To get a mega that under performs.

This is a suggestion thread giving not only criticism but a way to actually design the quest not just bash them. Or lets use the fact that you need it for Vitamins (Prime example PPUPS) LITERALLY essential for pvp or Berries (damage reduction berries Shuca ect) , or tms / hms. Lets use other megas for an example. Bennette a mon that's unusable because its signature move doesn't work correctly has a proper quest. Giving proper criticism to game devs and coders is proper for development for a game. Not everyone has time to put 100% into the game or finds excavations fun they have been a complaint by a lot of people for a while not just me or people in this thread. I'm not insulting anyone I'm giving criticism and suggesting another way to do it. 1000 is too much for mons that see less than 1% of gameplay they might actually see use if it was changed.

Not only that they are disabled right now which makes it impossible for people to get.

On 3/17/2021 at 2:17 PM, supertrainers said:

There are many PPL who already brought it! This will be injustice to all those. They tried to manage to get 100 pts each. If you want to change the location , then you must have to return their points. :classic_angry:

I agree ; It's too late for a new quest and this will be really injustice to all those who already brought it

• Like 1

As someone who owns both megastones why would i care if they got a reduced price or alternate quest, i have them and thats all that matters.  Having a 1month per megastone quest line like these are frankly way to much since everybody should have access to every pvp option.  having a 1month waiting period for it just seems unjustified.
+1

• Like 1

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

On 3/17/2021 at 8:17 PM, supertrainers said:

There are many PPL who already brought it! This will be injustice to all those. They tried to manage to get 100 pts each. If you want to change the location , then you must have to return their points. :classic_angry:

-1 , same justice ❤️ , It's too late for a new quest

Edited by daicamax