Mawilite - Metagrossite - Sablenite - Greninja Ban Envelope

Mythicallegend

On 4/25/2021 at 10:38 PM, g3n3r4l said:

It's bad because greninja was forced to be on every team if that player wanted to do good. yes it would be more interesting to see more players compete for rating, and get better at the game collectively, but not if they're all using the same team.

I played pvp matches frequently before last year, when I took a break until now. I never used Gren in a team, and always finished top 25. Never had too muchtrouble with it.

And this was before megas.

They simply want to copy smogon's gen 6 ou ban list, which would be understandable if it wasn't because the game works with gen 7 mechanics, and some key pokémon like talonflame are unexistant in PRO's meta due to that.

Edited by ZetLocrito95
  • Like 2

On 4/26/2021 at 8:44 AM, iammeetdp said:

The recent bans is one of the worst experiences I had with PRO.

It seems awfully partial to ban greninja and aegislash. Does them being versatile mean they deserved a ban. That was the reason we were fed with for their bans. Greninja is a literal glass canon, it gets 2hkoed by moves it resist...literally. Aegislash, we all know that it was op but I see more op stuff like Charizard X roaming freely in pvp ( Don't Ban X now pls -_- ). 

Unfair. If you are a community based game, I request you to listen to the community. Voting has been done previously for many things, I ask for it once again in relation to these bans.

+1 for this.

Ass1.png

YEP 100% BALANCED

image.png.d8832fe984523c8e6e41cf701a8c8453.png

no need for any action i havent played pokemon in months, dont ban gren mawile please i need my free rating

Spoiler

obvious sarcasm, these things are disgusting, unfair, and make me feel bad for my opponents. anyone arguing against ban clearly hasn't faced them being properly abused. that said, metagross may end up overcentralizing but isn't anywhere near as strong as mawile, wouldn't mind seeing how it fares with the clearly broken garbage out - can always ban when it actually becomes a problem

• Like 4

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

9 minutes ago, idkup said:

YEP 100% BALANCED

image.png.d8832fe984523c8e6e41cf701a8c8453.png

no need for any action i havent played pokemon in months, dont ban gren mawile please i need my free rating

Hide contents

obvious sarcasm, these things are disgusting, unfair, and make me feel bad for my opponents. anyone arguing against ban clearly hasn't faced them being properly abused. that said, metagross may end up overcentralizing but isn't anywhere near as strong as mawile, wouldn't mind seeing how it fares with the clearly broken garbage out - can always ban when it actually becomes a problem

I feel like something is wrong here. Feeling bad for your opponent is not a thing in PRO. Battle chat is toxic af, or beginner pvp players say gg to each other. Faced Mega Mawile many times, and lost only once due to the fact I let it use sd. And Greninja? Yeah, its a problem, under rain, where hydro is stronger. Out of rain, never had any problem with Greninja. And before you ask it, yes, I faced proper abusers too. Its just the fact that someone above us mentioned, Greninja dies to 2 hit, even if its a resisting move. 

Edited by Eric66