Petition to Unban Greninja from Ranked OU PvP

Iammeetdp

30 minutes ago, Jorogumo said:

I messaged 47 players (all Council members and as many top 25 players as I could find on Discord). 5 did not reply, while 8 out of 42 mentioned unbanning Greninja, as opposed to 29 for Mega Metagross. Is that not good enough for you? I think that says a lot about the qualifications of those who are signing this petition.

Soo are those who are laddering going to decide for everyone else! I asked for a simple all player open voting! I feel like its scaring the council/whoever made the decision that its gonna revel how one sided their decision was when the results come out. 

Ik many players who can ladder, let me use my own self for example! I have laddered before, Ik I can now aswell If I provide enough time to PRO. But I simply can't now bcs of my college and other stuff. I play PRO as a way to get away from my regular lifestyle, to relax, to enjoy. But this useless bans are just messing it up. 

I hope you guys will take into consideration an all player voting for the Greninja ban. 

Thanks. 

Edited by iammeetdp

I think people are missing the point if they think total kills = way to measure performance. The problem in my opinion is that Greninja picks up kills it shouldn't because it's movepool is so big and makes it unpredictable. The fact that it threatens so many things to force switches is what makes it such an amazing spikes user. 

2 minutes ago, iammeetdp said:

Soo are those who are laddering going to decide for everyone else! I asked for a simple all player open voting! I feel like its scaring the mods that its gonna revel how one sided their decision was when the results come out. 

Ik many players who can ladder, let me use my own self for example! I have laddered before, Ik I can now aswell If I provide enough time to PRO. But I simply can't now bcs of my college and other stuff. I play PRO as a way to get away from my regular lifestyle, to relax, to enjoy. But this useless bans are just messing it up. 

I hope you guys will take into consideration an all player voting for the Greninja ban. 

Thanks. 

i can agree with that way that only high rank players can do vote, so we dont have to hear someone with low rank crying without try harder for more. but still this is for all players in Pro and it have to clear why who when and how the ban discuss going on. and so other high rank player can join the discuss because its a decision for all. the sudden ban just tilting me just like wont look anyone else outside those choosen 47.

maybe im not a pvper rn but im also doing thousands match in my past. and i know nobody know my past since i only play in yellow and i never tell anyone but maybe i will introduce myself if its needed to make me worthy participates my argument. not gonna joining the council, but i want to stay in neutral place

• Like 1

10 hours ago, iammeetdp said:

Dude thats nuts, Why are you treating greninja as the only mon who can learn hidden power. Surely ninja hits more strongly with protean, but it cant pick up 0hkos yet anyway. Any special mon can do the very same as ninja can. An infernape (for example) with Close Combat, Hp Grass, Thunder punch and Flare blitz would do the very same thing, that is picking up 2hkos ( like ninja) on all those mons.

dude that nuts, where can i find an infernape with 377speed and protean ?

Edited by Cyanirl

ezgif-2-81857dc435.gif.d9a49c71e75ddb93c270141213274a28.gif

3 minutes ago, Cyanirl said:

Trolling not going to move this topic forward. Inferanepa will pick up kills even without protean. It is in a solid speed tier so theres no problem with that. Super effective moves will kill the opponent mon, especially since Infernape has high Atk stat. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cyanirl said:

well if infernape is that good just fking use it, and stop complaining about gren ban

we are here not to discuss about infernape, everyone here debating how ninja can considered broken and suddenly ban and unban else that even more broken in other side. so far the discuss going on ninja got ban and classified as broken pokemon because it can breaks so many walls and can do spike and hold the defogger to not doing defog which is always in h.o style. in some people mind it still not clear why it is broken since it has more weakness than it power it can do

19 minutes ago, Cyanirl said:

Dude that's nuts, Nape gets 2 120bp stab moves with 100% accuracy , a priority and better hp and def than ninja. 

Again Infernape was just an example to cover the excuse of banning ninja bcs its "unpredictable" or has good coverage. 

10 minutes ago, Cyanirl said:

well if infernape is that good just fking use it, and stop complaining about gren ban

Again, if you want to spread toxicity here! DON'T just act smart with useless argumens. 

Hope you take these positively. Thanks 

1 hour ago, iammeetdp said:

Soo are those who are laddering going to decide for everyone else! I asked for a simple all player open voting! I feel like its scaring the council/whoever made the decision that its gonna revel how one sided their decision was when the results come out. 

Thanks. 

First of all just read these two messages again please. That should give you a better understanding about the whole idea about a vote for everyone.

grafik.png.86f8cacb235d090601ba6baf661cd2c1.png

grafik.png.692486bd23d5d4669358ee52383935c4.png

Other than that its no use to discuss any further as of now in my opinion since the Counil Leader will provide a full explanation regarding the Greninja ban as mentioned. Even though it has been discussed thoroughly already on the Council Discord. You can find full discussions and arguments for the ban there as well.

Here is the link for the Council Discord: https://discord.gg/Pm24e5zr

I would suggest everyone to read through all the posts regarding Greninja first or again and wait for the official statement from the Council Leader before trying to further discuss about it being unbanned since I feel like the whole discussion is not getting anywhere right now.

grafik.png.699d5aa8708494e40d2fa0fa4e48445f.png

Edited by Norex
  • Like 2