Let's talk about the NEW Sinnoh Daily Reporter changes

Desumi

and dont forget to fix the item buyer!! he hands out so much cash in just 1 second u just have to press hand over nugget :DD thats the logic u guys using

suspicious bot fix; solaceon task fix; more than 2x same poke vs boss fix; 20 boss limit fix; dbond last poke fix; digspot fix; 4 acc limit fix;
just save yourself the time to patch the content down 1 by 1 and delete PvE completely then as u obviously want players to make cash only by selling CCs or scamming and reselling fellow players pokemons.

Edited by finnderboss

If the Pokemon must be freshly caught, then I think the NPC should no longer request anything that's Tier 8 or 9.

Tier 7 should be the max, there should be nothing higher than that.

It still makes people work, but not a ridiculous amount of work for a daily quest.

People were fine with being asked for T8 or T9 before, exactly because they can use old ones they already have. They only need to hunt once, then they can just keep showing it. Having to hunt a new T8 / T9 every single time the NPC ask for it, is just too much.

• Like 4

-1, the quest has to remain like it is now. However, the list of pokemon should be adjusted so that we don't have to capture incredibly high tiers restricted to side areas on a daily basis. We should still be forced to hunt rare pokemon, just not incredibly rare on a daily basis. It would be beyond stupid and broken to leave it back as it was, it was abused by octoabusing accounts and logging in 5 minutes a day to get millions a week with no effort involved after you captured the required pokemon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

+1 i cant farm skull fossils now  : ( 

but on a real note i heard that new mons were added including ferroseed, cottonee and many more id guess. imo this completely absurd because:

1. One of the biggest reasons ppl supported this change was on the hope that those rare t8 mons would be removed but instead more were added?

2. It completely destroys the story purpose of this quest. Its the Sinnoh newspaper know for having only mons native to sinnoh. adding mons like ferro and cottonee (unova mons) makes legit no sense based on the story as it breaks away from the original games. adding these random t8 mons just seems like a way to nerf solaceon even further in a way no one ever asked for and id guess no one will support

3. Ferroseed needs MS (other than event map) and there may be other mons like this as well. This is what makes this change really really dumb coz it suggests u need MS to do this quest which is just crazy unfair for the large part of the player base as its expensive, and the fact that u need to have ms just to do this quest makes the rewards much much less worthwhile.

Also, Yes, there are ppl with 8 accs who "abuse (xd)" this quest but the amount of ppl who do id have to guess is pretty miniscule considering the amount of effort that comes with having to finish story in 4 regions for 7 accounts (excluding main acc). For those who argue u can just buy story service, there is also effort with that. The min ive seen story service for 4 regions is around 1 mil and that x7 = 7 mil. 7 mil isnt ez just money to just stumble upon and thats considering u get the cheapest story service + finding someone who is willing to do it for that cheap x7 times. After all this they only have a 1/3 chance (i think it was 1/3 not 100% sure ) of getting rr per account so pretty much guranteed 1 or 2 rr with 8 acc id say (idk the actual math). Considering i left out things like catching all the mons needed on all 8 accs, having to remember to login on all accs everyday to keep ur streak (hardest part for me b4 the change xd) the rrs are a pretty reasonable reward id say and this gave a small steady flow to the rr supply. THIS PART IS JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION PLS DONT KILL ME. **sidenote i almost dont want to believe the 1/3 chance for rr (right?) based on previous experiences of me and my guildmates but i guess we just gotta trust staff on that which is pretty hard to do considering they just dont give any info on stuff like chances etc.

Forgetting everything i said above, id also like to add that timing of this change was just extremely poor. The suddeness of this change was just so off as if it was something they thought of that morning or sumthing. Ive seen their priority list, and of all things this was the most important? really? I understand making those changes like fixing digs/exca, server porblems, things that were promised years ago like auction house, dc problems, an island that was supposed to be released 6 months ago, etc. I could go on forever but i get that these things take a long time to implement and i respect the grind of staff to make these things possible, but was solaceon really on the top of the list? yeah this change is somewhat reasonable in some aspects but was it so game breaking that it had to be done amidst all the other stuff? correct me if im wrong but solaceon has been going on for so long, there has been so little people complaining about the abusing of this quest if any (i havent seen anyone complain b4 the change), what was the reason for this time and no heads up? 

I dont mind some aspects of this like the fact u gotta fresh catch all the mons now. It balances it i guess but the additional changes really seemed more of a huge nerf than a balance. 

ty for reading this whole thing if u did.  bye : )

Edited by Lolking780
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Lolking780 said:

Its the Sinnoh newspaper know for having only mons native to sinnoh. adding mons like ferro and cottonee (unova mons) makes legit no sense based on the story

Totally agree, they should all be sinnoh based

Ive seen their priority list, and of all things this was the most important? really? I understand making those changes like fixing digs/exca, server porblems, things that were promised years ago like auction house, dc problems

That is the DEV to-do list, CS are not DEVS and have a different area of work

but was solaceon really on the top of the list?

Pretty sure this wasn't just a 1 day job, if i recall correctly when i was still staff there was some talk of reworking it from xana to python and then tweaking it to be less abusable

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

• Desumi changed the title to Let's talk about the NEW Sinnoh Daily Reporter changes

so apparently all low tier pokes have been completely removed so far i only got tier 8 + pokes to hunt... i think if thats really the case there should be a guaranteed reward and the silver disc should be  removed... wtf 5 safaris and 0 pilpup BUMP !!!!! pls consider a change to this new task... as if limiting it to 1 acc wouldnt be enough wtf is this and why ???? pls fast any change this is ridiculous

Edited by Crucifixuz
  • Like 1

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

8 hours ago, Crucifixuz said:

so apparently all low tier pokes have been completely removed so far i only got tier 8 + pokes to hunt... i think if thats really the case there should be a guaranteed reward and the silver disc should be  removed... wtf 5 safaris and 0 pilpup BUMP !!!!! pls consider a change to this new task... as if limiting it to 1 acc wouldnt be enough wtf is this and why ???? pls fast any change this is ridiculous

Limiting to one acc is probably a bit concering because you have to check how many users again?

Where I agree tho is, that it was since day one obvious that high tier spawns should be removed. Nothing higher than 6 imo. At least remore thos tier 8 spawns.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

The limitation to one account could be done in another way. Instead of receiving actual Reroll Tickets you could get the chance to reroll a legendary with an NPC as a potential reward at the 7th day.

Considering the newly introduced double-reroll-system that is probably not the best way to change it but thats just an example to show that there are definitely some ways to tweak the system in a better way than it got changed to.