Suggestion: Nature MS(GMS)

Aditya118

15 hours ago, Adam said:

The idea is pretty original and cool but for me 50% that's more than enough for the simple thing that farming is.

But with gms its still 50% ?!

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

9 hours ago, Bash said:

But with gms its still 50% ?!

Yes it doesn't change the percentage but it does better because it directly indicates the nature of the pokemon, I really don't think it's necessary to facilitate something as simple as farming, 50% chance is more than enough I think .

388048chaos.png

6 hours ago, Adam said:

Yes it doesn't change the percentage but it does better because it directly indicates the nature of the pokemon, I really don't think it's necessary to facilitate something as simple as farming, 50% chance is more than enough I think .

What about beldum, absol, scyther, larvesta,etc. You catch them by wasting many pokeball's and then you saw that poke had docile nat lel. And for beldum, you waste many ultraballs on it (some trainers even uses master ball), then you saw it had gentle nature.

What if the GMS activated that time, you catch or run from that poke if its nature is good/bad i.e saving many balls and you can also catch other pokes if you didn't think to catch like gligar, if it spawned with correct nature. Also, GMS is most useful in event areas as we get random sets of rare poke like in breezy town where larvesta and buneary spawns which requires different natures.

Hope if you understand the point of GMS...

2 hours ago, Aditya118 said:

What about beldum, absol, scyther, larvesta,etc. You catch them by wasting many pokeball's and then you saw that poke had docile nat lel. And for beldum, you waste many ultraballs on it (some trainers even uses master ball), then you saw it had gentle nature.

What if the GMS activated that time, you catch or run from that poke if its nature is good/bad i.e saving many balls and you can also catch other pokes if you didn't think to catch like gligar, if it spawned with correct nature. Also, GMS is most useful in event areas as we get random sets of rare poke like in breezy town where larvesta and buneary spawns which requires different natures.

Hope if you understand the point of GMS...

I known  farming about years on PRO and honestly expected Beldum, almost all the pokemon in the game can be captured with the superball or pokéball when they are asleep/1HP.

I repeat that farming is something very basic in this game and that making it simpler is useless.

388048chaos.png

21 hours ago, Aditya118 said:

Dude idk if you are a hunter in pro but thats how it should work 

Untitled-05-10-2022-04-37-01-2.png

• 1 month later...