Suggestion: Nature MS(GMS)

Aditya118

-1 hunting would be much more easy, not healthy for a long term. Some people enjoy the thrill of hunting and feel more rewarded and proud when get something the hard way. when everything get easier people tend to lose interest 🙂

8 minutes ago, futz said:

-1 hunting would be much more easy, not healthy for a long term. Some people enjoy the thrill of hunting and feel more rewarded and proud when get something the hard way. when everything get easier people tend to lose interest 🙂

Well. Enlighten us how you think this suggestion makes hunting more easy and how its not healthy.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

8 hours ago, Bash said:

Well. Enlighten us how you think this suggestion makes hunting more easy and how its not healthy.

simple, it removes the effect of chance. It takes away a prime aspect of risk from general hunting of pokemon, and as a result makes it easier for people just to catch pokemon, as they don't need to worry about getting a nature fail. Yes you can counter point with the fact that it wouldn't be guaranteed, however as it is, it's equal on both sides. Increasing it would just tip the scale one way. which would as a result, increase the chance of getting it, and removing the chance of not. It makes it simple and easy. If we're talking that it is added, I'd say give it a 20% buff for 1 day for, something like 50-100 coins, that would balance the cost, maybe increase the time of it, or buff the chance for right nature, but not guaranteed unless it costs 100 or above.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

8 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

simple, it removes the effect of chance. It takes away a prime aspect of risk from general hunting of pokemon, and as a result makes it easier for people just to catch pokemon, as they don't need to worry about getting a nature fail. Yes you can counter point with the fact that it wouldn't be guaranteed, however as it is, it's equal on both sides. Increasing it would just tip the scale one way. which would as a result, increase the chance of getting it, and removing the chance of not. It makes it simple and easy.

If you think it's easy, it's not, even after activating GMS, getting good Pokemon is rare i.e you also have to see IVs, ability, hidden power (if needed). Also there is sync ability, so trainers won't use it so often + ofc GMS has a price and should be in 50-100 coins, if above 100 coins, it will be barely purchased and will stick to sync ability. You also said to buffer the chance and not make it guaranteed, and i answered it already in first page. Also if you think GMS guarantees the nature poke need, then you are wrong as the GMS only tells if you encountered poke with required nature or not.

Edited by Aditya118
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, futz said:

why u keep asking same question tho, arent it answered alrd in so many ways 😂

No, its not. Thats why he is asking. 😛

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L