Suggestion: Nature MS(GMS)

Aditya118

2 hours ago, Eaty said:

Hello, we do not plan to expose the nature before catching the Pokemon.

Pokeballs are a huge money-sink in the game and needed as they are.

Hello, sad to hear.
The GMS would not necessarily expose the nature, it could just tell if the sync worked or not.
As for the money sink, it is easy to prove that the GMS would be a bigger money sink than Pokeballs.

• Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

• 8 months later...

First of all, sorry i didn't knew i had created another suggestion here and it's weird that this topic isn't locked as majority of them have, so I had to take chance to try to improve it so you may accept it.

As stated by me previously that the GMS is a MS which costs CC or pokedollars, let it be expensive than BMS but cheaper than 15 or 30 day MS, because it doesn't guarantee the good nature of pokemon but just reveals the nature. This is atleast required to those players who spends real money, those ragequit guys, and idc people. This would make outbreaks and events more interesting for them more often. Like most of those disagree here would also use them at some point if this may get implemented.

The pokeballs will be always huge money sink for the pro as GMS would be less purchased due to price, sync ability, and those guys who say they will get good nat poke anytime now.

So, this is all and i don't think there is much need to say now as i added everything into it with some improvements. If this gets denied its denied, if it may get implemented, then it will be profit for trainers and everyone here.

Let this reply below be an add-on:

This also recently led me an idea by global encounter message that if a trainer with GMS activated (privacy option for GMS too) encounters a shiny or any type of rare forms, the system will mention the nature on the side of it.

This will also reduce the difficulty in getting pure good pokemon,and as we all know Chance Sync is 50% and that's pretty big already so I don't really agree though tbh I like this idea,and maybe this may also reduce the value of the pokemon itself :OshaWAT:

Sync only increases the chance of getting the same nat accordingly while GMS only reveals the nat of the poke you encountered now, and tbh I don't think it will have any effect in value of the poke, you just need to be lucky i.e same nat, tier of rarity, IVs, it's hidden power if necessary*,etc.

I mean the GMS would only reduce the time of hunting which also costs pokedollars or CC, rather than it doesn't have any effect.

25 minutes ago, Aditya118 said:

GMS only reveals the nat of the poke you encountered now

That's what will make this game even more unpleasant,as I said above, this will reduce the difficulty in finding pure good Pokemon.

And as we all know that this game relies heavily on luck...so even though the item is finally there,you might not focus too much on that item because paid and instead still rely on luck.