Suggestion: Nature MS(GMS)

Aditya118

I just got up with a new idea for a new item- "nat bms or GMS (Green medallion; i created this short form on my own as nature (not referring to pokemon's nat) is mostly green)

So, how this works? price?—

As we know about sync, it helps to get required nat of the respective poke by 50%. But GMS won't work like that, when activated, we can know what is the nature of the poke encountered like-

" A wild rotom(gentle) appeared!! "

This would be really helpful to those who are hunting pokes like beldum as an example, you encountered a beldum with having jolly sync and when you catch it by struggling hard or catch it by master ball, you see it's gentle nat, how depressing it would be and not only beldum there are many pokemons that are annoying to catch like absol, larvesta, scyther,etc. So thats why I want GMS in PRO...

About pricing, it will cost less than BMS(40c) with the difference of 15c i.e 25c and with the same 72hr time, the free GMS will be added to 30 days ms only*

I hope this suggestion will implement in game; Sorry if I wrote wrong grammer...

Edited by Aditya118
  • Like 3

• Aditya118 changed the title to Suggestion: Nature MS(GMS)

I like the idea, its original and creative. But doesn't it sound a bit too OP?

I personally feel that it will ultimately decrease the money sink for Pokeballs, but how and why?
Let's put this in a realistic scenario where a player buys that Nature MS. Then goes on their usual sync hunting and ends up just using 30 ultra balls instead of 100 because they can safely ignore all other Pokemon spawns that don't have the correct nature. Whereas right now, people have to catch them first, waste a few Pokeballs in the process and then get the preview that rewards them with either a good or bad nature, as it should be IMO.

If I was to change anything with this suggestion, it would be to perhaps just have it bump up the original synchronize ability success rate and add an additional 15% chance to the success rate, bumping it from 50% to 65%, this won't make it too overpowered, but not relatively useless either. Similiar to what Black Medallion does towards finding a Pokemon with H.A. 

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

I like the idea simply because I could not rage about epic iv's while having a bad nature. Maybe it would double my motivation to hunt and I would hunt twice a year.

• Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

2 hours ago, Electrocute4u said:

I like the idea, its original and creative. But doesn't it sound a bit too OP?

Ohh, i see it would be OP but we can balance it by reducing time or increasing price like 

Price: 30c

Duration: 5hrs or something

You also talked about that having +15% would make it less OP and balanced and i agree to that but people won't purchase it, they would rather stay with that 50% and that GMS would be useless...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, iceflake said:

This would just make hunting just to easy.  A 50% sync chance is just fine enough.

The sync chance wouldnt change at all

• Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

1 hour ago, Bash said:

The sync chance wouldnt change at all

This basically removes the 50% chance.  You wouldn't have to waste money/pokeballs to catch pokemon without the desired nature.  This is something That would be unhealthy imo.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

3 minutes ago, iceflake said:

This basically removes the 50% chance.  You wouldn't have to waste money/pokeballs to catch pokemon without the desired nature.  This is something That would be unhealthy imo.

No, because when you encounter a Pokemon, see its not your wanted nature, you have to run away and keep hunting. Just because all your Pokemon you caught have the same nature in the end, it doesnt mean any big time save. I get what you mean, but its to missleading for me to let it stand this way.

I also  cant agree much on the waste money aspect. A train ticket is in this regards way more op.

Lets say you hunt at a spot where you see a Pokemon that matches your sync all 10 minutes. Half of them are syncfailed. Means you see a syncfailed Pokemon all 20 minutes. That means, when you need in average 5 Pokeballs, you save up 3k Pokédollat in one hour. When you hunt 20h a day this would be 60k. 
When a GMS costs 100k for a day, the GMS would actually be a better money sink.

+ You get Pokeballs cheaper when you buy them in bunch, same for ultra balls. Battle bot even gives you sometimes like 40 Ultra balls or so iirc

I can accept that you dislike this idea, but it wouldnt be unhealthy. At least not in the money aspect if you balance it in some easy way

• Like 1

Picture

TP4L

What you mean by all of that ?

What i Understand is that you want to make the randomnes of encountering pokemon beenable to see before you catched it. 

If im right thats not what Catching Pokemon is about.

And if thats the Case -1