Suggestion: Nature MS(GMS)

Aditya118

10 hours ago, GoldenP1kachu said:

This way is to OP... 

I do understand and it would be OP sometimes to free you from failed synch pain but it would be terrible for the game i think. 

You will have a 100% synch ratio of caught mons..

Yes, you are right.
Well, the sync ratio wouldnt be 100%, but if you really want, every Pokemon you catch would be matching with your sync (you dont catch more Pokemon in the same time tho!). I think thats what you mean.

If you could explain why you think this is terrible or OP for the game, it would be nice cuz I cant really understand.

But generally it seems this suggestion is intuitively not liked much by most players. Gotta have to accept that. 

Edited by Bash

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

1 minute ago, Bash said:

Yes, you are right.
Well, the sync ratio wouldnt be 100%, but if you really want, every Pokemon you catch would be matching with your sync (you dont catch more Pokemon in the same time tho!). I think thats what you mean.

If you could explain why you think this is terrible or OP for the game, it would be nice cuz I cant really understand.

But generally it seems this suggestion is intuitively not liked much by most players. Gotta have to accept that. 

Terrible and terrible, I just believe it would take away some sort of what MMO is about.
Believe me if i could not catch my godly quirky hp snivy yesterday that would be great to not feel the pain. But at the same time MMO is like this, eternal grinding that gives you the thrill when you finally get something u have faught hard to get.

The none natures have also become a thing for some people to gather which also contribute a bit to the market somehow.

I hope this explenation makes more sense :PikaLurk:

image.gif.55b6b1a1e57d97a794609777ade3a58b.gif

1 minute ago, GoldenP1kachu said:

Terrible and terrible, I just believe it would take away some sort of what MMO is about.
Believe me if i could not catch my godly quirky hp snivy yesterday that would be great to not feel the pain. But at the same time MMO is like this, eternal grinding that gives you the thrill when you finally get something u have faught hard to get.

The none natures have also become a thing for some people to gather which also contribute a bit to the market somehow.

I hope this explenation makes more sense :PikaLurk:

I guess.

Even tho

, eternal grinding that gives you the thrill when you finally get something u have faught hard to get.

with the GMS you dont need less time to catch your epic. 

And also

The none natures have also become a thing for some people to gather which also contribute a bit to the market somehow

you dont have to use it if you dont want to.

In the end nothing changes for you if you just dont buy the item. You wont have any disadventages, you even have adventages if you dont use it in a sense of statistics.

But in the end I cant say much against it when just the item's existence would destroy the MMO feeling for some people.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

1 minute ago, Bash said:

I guess.

Even tho

with the GMS you dont need less time to catch your epic. 

And also

you dont have to use it if you dont want to.

In the end nothing changes for you if you just dont buy the item. You wont have any disadventages, you even have adventages if you dont use it in a sense of statistics.

But in the end I cant say much against it when just the item's existence would destroy the MMO feeling for some people.

I mean it also o matter of purchased pokeballs and such aswell.
Which might not be to much but yeah.

I get why it would be good but it feels wrong since it is a Pokemon MMO.

Maybe if GMS could be like BMS and add like 25% more synchro rate it would be something.
But to 100% tell a nature seems so wrong lol.
But with a GMS with 25% boosted chance to synch the nature.. that might be something.

5 minutes ago, GoldenP1kachu said:

I mean it also o matter of purchased pokeballs and such aswell.
Which might not be to much but yeah.

I get why it would be good but it feels wrong since it is a Pokemon MMO.

Maybe if GMS could be like BMS and add like 25% more synchro rate it would be something.
But to 100% tell a nature seems so wrong lol.
But with a GMS with 25% boosted chance to synch the nature.. that might be something.

I can to 100% gurantee you that your 25% boosting chance idea is way way way worse for the game. I dont feel like to writing huge passages in every second reply (But if you want to, I can). Maybe you want to read a past asnwer I gave and can understand why a GMS would be totally balanced while boosting the sync chance would be super unhealthy.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/194745-suggestion-nature-msgms/page/3/#comment-1113884

Edited by Bash

Picture

TP4L

4 hours ago, Bash said:

I can to 100% gurantee you that your 25% boosting chance idea is way way way worse for the game. I dont feel like to writing huge passages in every second reply (But if you want to, I can). Maybe you want to read a past asnwer I gave and can understand why a GMS would be totally balanced while boosting the sync chance would be super unhealthy.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/194745-suggestion-nature-msgms/page/3/#comment-1113884

Yeah now when i read and thought more about it a boosted synch chance would not fit the game at all

• 3 weeks later...