My man

Lacomus

If someone tells me "offer" I just close the chat and move on to the next seller. It's a waste of time most of the time because instead of listening to actual offers they're trying to sell it for an absurdly high price.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Me when people just left after found out about price and not even make an offer 

images(63).jpeg.8c5a57e88255ef39816b58cb64209ced.jpeg

• Like 1

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

I think my problem with "offer" is when its a Pokémon that isn't some rare or exclusive shiny. I can maybe understand someone saying "offer" if its something truly special, but not for regular stuff that is generally understood price wise (at least by those experienced). The land of overpaying 

Edited by Lacomus

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

5 hours ago, Lacomus said:

When you request price, but response is "offer"

my-man-my-man-denzel.gif.afca7e967c733e9e6913fe9b7362f91a.gif

Ayyyy shout out to frank 😎

5 hours ago, Bhimoso said:

If someone tells me "offer" I just close the chat and move on to the next seller. It's a waste of time most of the time because instead of listening to actual offers they're trying to sell it for an absurdly high price.

THIS 1000%

Avoid those people for sure. Even if they get offers, they will feel it's worth more. Just a complete waste of time 

• Like 1