Warning players of Evolving Pokémon early.

Cruorclown

I've noticed from time to time at a decently common rate, that newer players myself at one point had no clue that evolving our Pokémon causes the exp requirement to be higher for the next level an further up, many newer players pop into the help chat asking or are confused as to why their Pokémon are taking forever to level up and when confronted with the fact that its because they evolved them, they feel a little let down or maybe some of them lose the will to want to put more effort into playing, my suggestion is simple add in Bold or capital letters that evolving a Pokémon will increase the amount of exp required to level them. I think adding this to oak at the start or in his lab will give newer players a chance to not feel like they made a mistake that slows their progress. this way at least they're informed, I was also told that a optional to talk to NPC will tell players this but not every new player just talks to every NPC they see so making it part of standard dialog will keep a new player well informed about this. TLDR; Add exp rate changes when you evolve a Pokémon as a warning for new players to a mandatory conversation so that it is less likely to be missed.

i biggest suggestion is a BIG IN ALL CAPS WARNING FROM OAK INSTEAD AND MORE THAN ONCE or from whatever NPC they choose, but it should come with a confirmation message telling players to click yes if they've fully read how evolution works on here.

• Developer

Hello, this suggestion will be obsolete in the near future, since the EXP rework has already been finished in both the client and server.

We're currently awaiting balance adjustments for NPCs and spawns, after which we'll adopt the Gen7 EXP formula.