The game became more stressful than an office job.

Tutonazo

55 minutes ago, Tutonazo said:

So why are there so many complaints, if your update was so great everyone would be happy but your very vote on the subject shows that the vast majority are not happy with the change

Most complains come from people that haven't fully tested this new changes to the fullest. I have tested, without MS or EXP boost bufffs, on Trainers tower, and its not as hard as ppl are making it sound.

Just because some players desired the old system, because it was more convenient for them, doesn't mean this new changes are bad.

Before criticizing, players should give an opportunity to test the changes themselves first. And try to understand why the changes were made in the first place, think about the community as a whole, not just a part of the community.

Anyway, giveaway when? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

Welcome to pokemon revolution online where you have to put more effort into the game than your own family or work to only be able to carry a pokemon ar 100. Even with membership you will not be able to upload quickly enter now. *sarcasm*

Edited by Alexsenpai28
  • Like 1

There is nothing unchanging in the world ,Complaining blindly won't get you more, finding ways to adapt to new content will give you more

Whether this update is good or bad, it will take time to prove,For me personally, this update has saved me a lot of “rc“”,

image.png.f4ba70b937a92b5efdba753a3b73ec66.pngimage.png.17a5bac2b66a878784d329251e70f770.png

for LV 97 mon only need 2w+ exp ,Compared to before, I saved 50K or even more per elf,Although the new experience tower need 9k ,and some drug,But it still saves money,

image.png.24dc551d7cd6b8f0647f5d0e717a6aa2.pngimage.png.873a8f06f012f433797d6494c275da72.png

An 80-90 Challenge +5  90+npc  ,It gave me a lot of lvl   only 9k

For me personally, exp .share ,Can help me avoid spending a few hours specifically upgrading ,I just need to bring the low-level pocket monsters that need to be upgraded,After a few days of hunting, their level naturally rose,

If we could create a new health NPC for here , i think is good .

and i want say , Pok é mon Games ,It is a game of collecting and cultivating leisure ,Because we like pocket monsters, we get together,So this itself is a slow paced game,Enjoy the fun of collecting,

Thank you to those who have put in effort for this,

Edited by Leeluckya
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Raika said:

Eso es hilarante porque en realidad es más fácil para los nuevos jugadores entrenar ahora que antes, jajaja. Sin embargo, tu pérdida, ¿y a quién te estás disculpando, a ti mismo?😂

llevo años en el juego y ami se me hace dificil enserio cres que para un nuevo jugador se le hara facil no hay nada de logica en lo que dices

3 hours ago, Alexsenpai28 said:

llevo años en el juego y ami se me hace dificil enserio cres que para un nuevo jugador se le hara facil no hay nada de logica en lo que dices

Exp Share was added, level of Gym leaders and trainer Pokemon were adjusted to match the new level curve, Youngster Joey Hoenn entry quest was removed, Trainer Towers are available to use starting as low as 2k, yes, it's going to be easier for a newer player to level up, and i'm called the illogical one. 😂

Edited by Raika

10 hours ago, Qeight said:

This entire post is super disingenuous as it doesn't speak for the people you are trying to portray as "victims" of this change. 

We held public XP testing and did lots of interntal testing to adjust the story to the current XP system, making it much easier for story players/new players to actually get started in the game. Our Scripters changed Trainer levels and XP gains while our Spawn Editors did over 100+ map changes to adjust levels and make the game much more comfortable for story players.

Your entire post is there to portray the "poor new story" players as victims of this change but in reality you are upset for your own sake because you can not skip the entire leveling process with cheap strats in Cerulean cave that earned you 50 levels a fight. Take care. 

Just to kind of piggyback on this comment. I am a new player. My brother and I started playing about 3 weeks ago. We have been having a ton of fun. We just made it to the Hoenn region and have been playing a ton after work. We logged in a few days ago and noticed it was much slower to level our mons. While it may be a skill or knowledge thing as we are pretty new, the slower leveling has been pretty discouraging. I only have so much time to play and have not been able to progress as quickly as before. If this is the intention of the change, that is fine. I assumed my game was bugged, which brought me to this forum.  Just kind of looking for a little clarity. 

9 hours ago, Chrisizard said:

Tbh, I was mad at this update at first too, I still am but for other reasons I will mention in a few sentences.

Yes lvl'ing has become "harder" than before, but also more challanging/fun. It isn't just brain dead anymore.

They trainer tower is really not that bad if you give it some time and enjoy batteling.

Now the points why I am still a bit mad at the update: 

It's still very buggy, for example:

High entry fee: abt. 20k each entry. Got fixed very fast for me, dont know if people still have that problem.

Still I seem to have problems I thought were intended, but friends told me otherwise, it seems if I go in with 3 lvl 50s for example and 3 lvl 60s and do Trainers on floor 50-59, my lvl 60+  mons aren't getting any xp, even though they are alive, after a few tries I left the tower and tried again. To which I even got mader, as I didnt get any xp to any of my mons on floor 80-89, I didn't do more trying on any floors below because I am broke AF.

Talking about broke AF. Another point that I think needs to be worked on is the money you need to enter. Ofc, it's an MMO everything is about money, (traveling, ivs, safari, and so one) but I still think it is very money draining. (especially using revives and potions), Don't get me wrong, I think the 3-9k entry fee is totally fine, but to get the most out of the tower without using any cheap tricks like dragon dance sweeps, you gonna burn a lot of money using healing supplies. So if you'd like to level up a whole team of 6 (which is most likely they way it was intended since I also get less xp if I go in with less mons - Idk why tbh, maybe its a bug too) - to fix this i think a nurse joy on each floor could be very helpful, and I am not even talking about a free nurse, just make it like on mirage island and make it 1,5k to heal your team, (still alot cheaper then using revives and potions/ leppa berry and other pp restores). 

Conclusion:

I do think the intention of the update is very good. 

Although - there are still a lot of bugs, and I still do think it favours rich people alot. 

If you like to level up alot of pokemons to try them out in pvp or boss battles (which are litteraly only doable with lvl 100s) you are going to burn out in no time without using any tactics.

Your idea of Nurse Joy on each floor is very good , at first I was upset but then I started to understand the improvements , but for the price paid there should be more resources , I understand that it is still a moment of adaptation , but this way we spend resources and more money to enter the tower