Terminate Inactive players

Hello there 

I just realized that there are a lot of cool names which is already been taken and those are not even played this game and who are played got leas than 100hrs and left this game from years .

Same with banned accounts many good names taken and they done scam and gon offline .

So I have a suggestion why not you guy terminate their accounts who had not login for more than 1 years or 2 years ? 

Or those whose acc is banned from more than 1 year or 2 years ? 

This will allow players to choose more variety of names like Ghost, Blue, etc

The player with user name Blue is banned and not logined from more than 5 years and same with the user name Ghost .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think it's good to remove player like that to remove them pro staff can send an email to their respective account that they want to delete their acc or not

Or pro staff can remove baned player who have not requested to unban within 1 year can be removed from pro

Is there really need for terminating account to have cool names

Nicknames for players can be created and used

Usernames should be unique and all but nicknames need not be unique

Two acc can have same nickname and unique username

Usernames are hidden only nicknames are visible in-game

Mods can change nicknames if the nickname doesn't follow names rules

• 4 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hello, a significant amount of our players are returning players, both those with high and low playtime. Deleting these accounts would harm us long term.

Regarding banned accounts, it is quite common for players to appeal and get unbanned even after years. Additionally, many accounts may appear to have no playtime, but the playtime from Red and Blue servers is not viewable for players.

In the future, we may delete accounts that were created but never logged in. However, we do not plan to ban accounts that have played PRO.

• Like 1

• Eaty locked this topic