Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

I'm not sure but i think it's already a known issue, i'll post not to have any doubt.

Report Form

------------------------------------------

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Burn statut + lum berry

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Burn affects the next hit (drop the atk of the poke) even if a lum berry heals the pokemon.

Description of Bug/ Not Code: If a pokemon with a lum berry has been burned, sometime the move used in the same turn it has been affected by burn is calculated with half atk stat.

How it should be: Burn should be heald totally with the lum directly, which should cancel the attack stat drop

Evidence (video/ others):

Zeloups

Guest shewas15
245347 I'm not sure but i think it's already a known issue, i'll post not to have any doubt.

Report Form

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Burn affects the next hit (drop the atk of the poke) even if a lum berry heals the pokemon.

Description of Bug/ Not Code: If a pokemon with a lum berry has been burned, sometime the move used in the same turn it has been affected by burn is calculated with half atk stat.

How it should be: Burn should be heald totally with the lum directly, which should cancel the attack stat drop

Zeloups

Also , if you get statued after your own moove or a switch ( for exemple a scald from a bulky water pokemon) you get damaged before the lum heal the status , yeah you can die by burn/poison even holding a lum berry , a more bugged situation is switching into toxic spikes(not after a k.o), you get poisonned, get damaged and HEALED the next turn .

A Lum Berry, if held by a Pokémon, can cure it of any status condition and confusion INSTANTLY, or can be used as an item to cure any status condition and confusion at any time.

245347 I'm not sure but i think it's already a known issue, i'll post not to have any doubt.

Report Form

Zeloups

+1

takes away lum berries power basically

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

So can we finally ban gothitelle? Yes its beatable, so is megagengar with the right counter, still its consider as uber. The point isnt if its beatable or not, the question is by how many pokes in the metagame it can be stopped. Fact is gothitelle has an extra easy set up due shadow tag, cause shadow tag itself is broken, not gothitelle. It cant be the point that you have to build your whole team around one pokemon, otherwise it can easily sweep your whole team without any skill involved. And yeah i know there gonna be some butthurt comments of kids abusing this shit atm for some easy rating, still whoever really put effort into considering why this thing is broken should know by now why it is banworthy.

Fixed this moves/ abilities:

> Speed Boost (Boosts when you switch in, which shouldn't happen)

> Drain Punch with or without Leftovers

> Sturdy (It can be OHKO-ed by absorb move even has full HP, exp: giga drain)

Added this as coded:

> Skill Swap is coded.

> Hydration ability is coded.

Note for Drain Punch Chappy and Shane already checked it many times, its just visual glitch, so for now its not bannable anymore. Visual Glitch will be fixed on the next client.

245800 Note for Drain Punch Chappy and Shane already checked it many times, its just visual glitch, so for now its not bannable anymore. Visual Glitch will be fixed on the next client.

I faced a conkeldur spamming drain punch, it even heals on my sableye one time, same turn i burned him (without hitting, hopefully..)

Since he was spamming drain punch, even on sableye i'm pretty sure he knew what it can do, and since i burned him i can tell that it' was not a visual glitch since the burn dmg was the same all along.

Zeloups