Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

248177 Just a rapid question because I didn't see that precise on the coded moves , pursuit doesn't do the effect attempt which is to attack before the pokémon switch and double power instead he just attack like a normal attack . So is it normal or is it just for me ? ( and please can you respond because often I don't have answer which is a bit annoying )

Yeah, Pursuit isnt coded. So its like a dark-attack with 40 base damage or whatever base damage it has. Usually the damage get doubled if opponent switches out. U pursuit-trapped him. But in PRO your opponent still switches out and u do not even do the 40 base damage to him. U attack the poke which got switched in with a usual attack. So i highly recommend not using pursuit until its coded. ;)

The "bannable ability because bugged" section is missing the regenerator ability !

When you switch out a regenerator poke, and you finish the fight without re-switching it in, the poke somehow keeps the "regenerator" charge and use it when it get hit in the next fight ! That means that it first take the damage, then regenerate 1/3 of his life (i tried it)

It's really OP if used in PVP.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

248367 The "bannable ability because bugged" section is missing the regenerator ability !

When you switch out a regenerator poke, and you finish the fight without re-switching it in, the poke somehow keeps the "regenerator" charge and use it when it get hit in the next fight ! That means that it first take the damage, then regenerate 1/3 of his life (i tried it)

Not sure i understood well, did you mean that the poke heals 1/3 of his life after taking a hit without having to switch out/in ??

248367 The "bannable ability because bugged" section is missing the regenerator ability !

Not sure i understood well, did you mean that the poke heals 1/3 of his life after taking a hit without having to switch out/in ??

Yes, well at least it works with wilds poke, haven't tested this in pvp yet.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]

248524 Ban this kid.... I tried to contact him before reporting and blocked me.

you are not supposed to outspeed him with thorn even with sticky and admitting that outrage isn't fixed.. :confused:

If you think outrage is still bugged post about that, but your screenshot doesn't prove it at all :x

Zeloups