Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

why pass? since the discrition said the user can still swap but when i use it i cant swap

meaning i will submit it to the ppl who can actually fix it.

tks, sr for miss understood ur word :Shy:

no problem just here to help

Mean look- added to bugged not bannable

Explosion still being discussed

another question i need to discuss: IF a pokemon with natural cure abi put in sleep by a move like spore and then switching out, in the turn of the pokemon with that abi switching out the opponent using spore agains switched in pokemon. Does that banned or not?

2nd is about the weather, the discrition wrote that "If multiple Pokémon with weather-generating abilities (Sand Stream, Drizzle, Drought or Snow Warning) enter the field on the same turn, each weather condition will activate consecutively, fastest Pokémon first. In other words, the resultant weather condition will be that of the slowest Pokémon." but in PRO when im using tyrant in first slot and opponent use ninetails(drought) or politoed(dzizzle) with higher speed, the weather result with the higher speed pokemon NOT the slower one.

3rd about displayed of weather, espeacially about sunny, EX like: the current weather is sand and then a ninetails with drought abi come in, the displayed still show the sand stream not sunny.

That's all i want to say atm, tks if ur staff can work with this

all pokemon with natural cure also have a secondary ability, even if it were allowed I would not gamble on those odds, since natural cure does not have an activation message in this game.

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

338512 another question i need to discuss: IF a pokemon with natural cure abi put in sleep by a move like spore and then switching out, in the turn of the pokemon with that abi switching out the opponent using spore agains switched in pokemon. Does that banned or not?

2nd is about the weather, the discrition wrote that "If multiple Pokémon with weather-generating abilities (Sand Stream, Drizzle, Drought or Snow Warning) enter the field on the same turn, each weather condition will activate consecutively, fastest Pokémon first. In other words, the resultant weather condition will be that of the slowest Pokémon." but in PRO when im using tyrant in first slot and opponent use ninetails(drought) or politoed(dzizzle) with higher speed, the weather result with the higher speed pokemon NOT the slower one.

3rd about displayed of weather, espeacially about sunny, EX like: the current weather is sand and then a ninetails with drought abi come in, the displayed still show the sand stream not sunny.

That's all i want to say atm, tks if ur staff can work with this

added to bugged not bannable on the weather , this has personally happened to me.

in regards to natural cure- if u know the enemy mon has NC then u can sleep 2 mons but if you are wrong then u risk a ban, until a msg system is put into place.

[glow=red]U-turn, and maybe volt switch (didnt test it but is the same concept) are working wrong.[/glow]

How works in PRO:

U choose the move

U choose what to switch in

Turn starts

How should work:

U choose the move

Turn starts

When u hit, u choose what to switch in

This error in the move, remove the concept of a role in pvp, the role "pivot".

When u use u-turn and your opponent switch out, u should be able to see what pokemon they send in, then u hit the u-turn and select what to send, with the move making u choose what to send b4 the turn start the posibility dissapear. This role is one of the most important thing in pokemon pvps, u can see it in every competitive battle in official tournies

it probably should be moved to report error section, but since i saw it here that was working i posted it here.

Leech seed - bugged/bannable move that should not be used in ranked PVP.

Reason: 100% accuracy (should be 90%)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.