Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

Sorry if I ask, but this new rule 5 does not ban having an alternate account, am I right?

So the purpose is to avoid people boosting accounts of other people, and not to stop people to have just 2 accounts which they can use both to do PvP?

I'm totally in agreement with this, but since I have to accounts of mine I just want to be sure I can still use them both.. as long as they are mine indeed.

Hey!

Sorry if I ask, but this new rule 5 does not ban having an alternate account, am I right?

So the purpose is to avoid people boosting accounts of other people, and not to stop people to have just 2 accounts which they can use both to do PvP?

I'm totally in agreement with this, but since I have to accounts of mine I just want to be sure I can still use them both.. as long as they are mine indeed.

Almost completely sure having 2 accounts on the ladder remain allowed.

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

• 3 weeks later...

Added Rule 7.

• 7. Having multiple accounts linked to one person (Alternate accounts) on the end-of-season Top 25 will result in the permanent suspension of said accounts.

EDIT: Amended poor wording to avoid confusion :p

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Added Rule 7.

• 7. Having multiple accounts linked to one person (Alternate accounts) on the end-of-season Top 25 will result in the permanent suspension of said accounts.

EDIT: Amended poor wording to avoid confusion :p

This rule will cause boosting since alt accounts are gonna disconnect to dump rating free for other players to collect if they get too close to ladder, leading to a worse player experience and will swing rating as a representation of skill out of balance.

why shadow tag is prohibited and sand trap is not? Have the same effect

"Arena Trap prevents all grounded foes from fleeing (including Teleport) or switching out as long as the user remains in battle."

grounded as pokemon not flying/levitating not as ground type so it's a bit less effective than shadow tag, plus arena trap pokes (most likely dugtrio) are way less efficient than Shadow Tag poke, as Gothitelle than could actually 1o6 if played correctly back at the time it wasn't banned.

I think this is why it genned banned here as in showdown OU.

even tho not listed i know the ability bullet proof isnt coded, but what about honey gatherer? some say its coded and some say its not and just want to get a definite answer if it is or not cause its not on list

I am unaware that any "honey" item exists in PRO, so the ability is not coded.