Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

BAN SAND VEIL AND SNOW CLOAK PLEASE THEN

That means banning Garchomp from pvp ranked (Yea, most players can't get an epic h.a rare)

Although I know normal Garchomp in Sand team is too powerful, if not OP; I lost a few games because my Ice Beam missed a +2 Chomp.

accuracy drops aren't "broken" either, you're banning them because they are uncompetitive. Sand Veil and Snow Cloak are in the same vein.

Accuracy drops are not working correctly in the game which is why they are banned. They should just deactivate Sand Veil to keep Chomp users happy.

That means banning Garchomp from pvp ranked (Yea, most players can't get an epic h.a rare)

Although I know normal Garchomp in Sand team is too powerful, if not OP; I lost a few games because my Ice Beam missed a +2 Chomp.

accuracy drops aren't "broken" either, you're banning them because they are uncompetitive. Sand Veil and Snow Cloak are in the same vein.

Accuracy drops are not working correctly in the game which is why they are banned. They should just deactivate Sand Veil to keep Chomp users happy.

didn't they say BOTH accuracy drops and evasion raises weren't working properly?

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

Good, from what I read in the rules there is no prohibition to use drain punch but it is a visual bug.

Someone who claims this?

It's bannable, so don't use it in PVP. I had to find out the hard way lol. After you use Drain Punch, your opponent might see a wrong indicator of your HP bar. For example it could in reality be at 80%, but your opponent would see it at 40%, which is detrimental in PVP.

Okay, I understand. But since they enabled baton pass they should not fix drain punch? Fundamental moves in fight pokes. Just like it's gigadrain in plant type

Apparently it can't be fixed

Freddie_forum_size.png

[mention]armaan2110[/mention], it's banned. :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.