Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

[mention]armaan2110[/mention], take a screenshot and report it

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Hello everyone and special greetings to [mention]Letrix[/mention],

so since there was an update to rule 7 which affects me and possibly a few more ppl i would like to comment here.

Me and my girlfriend are both playing on the same pc. This results into having the same IP. So:

• Will one of us get punished if we both pvp [cuz of the same IP]?
  • If so - how is this fair?
  • If not: how do you plan on differentiating between family members and an actual alt account [again: same IP]. We even share pokemon - since she does not play to much.

I would also like to mention that the "old" rule n°7 had the same problem. But it was not really a problem for the majority of players since meeting the additional criteria

[1) Family members sharing IP + 2) Both being in the ladder] was very very unlikely to happen. This has now changed.

BR

Gami

PS: I dont want to be banned cuz my gf played 1-10 games a Season.

PPS: We both suck at pvp *rip*

[mention]Gamiverse[/mention]

Don't worry about it. We have tools to check for accounts linked to one person. We're also aware of you specifically so even more of a reason not to worry.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning everyone.

So it's not possible to check when someone tag, if he has forbidden items/moves ? I play against someone with quick claw, but i didn't screen, so i suppose that he will try again(If we don't get found out, we don't get caught ).

sorry for my english i hope you could understand ^^

• 2 weeks later...

The ability analytic, does it work properly?

Analytic is supposed to boost the spa of the pokemon that attacks last in the turn. So when the opponent switches a pokemon, if an analytic pokemon attacks in that turn, it should get the spa boost. I don't think that it does in this game. In this game, analytic only seems to work when the opponent attacks, and the analytic pokemon attacks slower.

Could somebody look into this? Crucial aspect of a common ability.

Good Morning everyone.

So it's not possible to check when someone tag, if he has forbidden items/moves ? I play against someone with quick claw, but i didn't screen, so i suppose that he will try again(If we don't get found out, we don't get caught ).

sorry for my english i hope you could understand ^^

The use of quick claw is not forbidden.