Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

and about outrage, can i keep using it? sometimes some players have used it against me, you guys will put outrage on the bugged list?

And yep, outrage is still bugged after dragons dance, i got priority on extreme speed from arcanine and ice shard from mamoswine

221715 leech seed is working like sht, lost like 2 games alrdy even tho i killed the pokemon who used it on me

You do know that leech seed won't go off even the pokemon who used it fainted, don't you. Unless, you switch out or use rapid spin, leech seed will still have its effect during each end turn if opponent still have a pkm on their side.

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Ability Contrary (inkay, malamar, shuckle)

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): not coded

Description of Bug/ Not Code: stats is still get decreased instead of increase.

How it should be: when affected by move that decrease stats on the pokemon its increase their stats instead and vice versa

sorry my english is bad..

221715 leech seed is working like sht, lost like 2 games alrdy even tho i killed the pokemon who used it on me

You do know that leech seed won't go off even the pokemon who used it fainted, don't you. Unless, you switch out or use rapid spin, leech seed will still have its effect during each end turn if opponent still have a pkm on their side.

my german pokewiki page kinda said smth else, then its my mistake thanks for the info tho mate

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

222968 Weather effects shouldnt set up if pokemon that sets them up dies on the switchin to entry hazards.

there are few buggs with poke dying on coming in hazards ;

a poke with intimidation who dies on entry haz will aplies as many time as he dies the effect of intim, which is broken.. not sure it has been corrected since it's a rare case

concerning the weather, i'm not sure how it should be..but maybe to correct this, the game should first calculate the entry hazards dmg, then see what pokemon comes in and applies the effect it should have on the field (weather/intimidation..)

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Fake Out

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Bugged

Description of Bug/ Not Code: When the pokemon with fake out is switched in with a move (volt switch, roar, dragon tail, etc), fake out fails

How it should be: Fake out should work when the pokemon with fake out is switched in with a move

Evidence (video/ others): I dont have :/

shroom.png

224144 Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Fake Out

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Bugged

Description of Bug/ Not Code: When the pokemon with fake out is switched in with a move (volt switch, roar, dragon tail, etc), fake out fails

How it should be: Fake out should work when the pokemon with fake out is switched in with a move

Evidence (video/ others): I dont have :/

Can you provide proof?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Added Dragonite with Outrage (ban-able), Contrary (Not coded) and Fake out (Not ban-able) list.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.