Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

I brought this up with the rest of the Moderators. Sand Veil isn't banned as it's an ability, only moves that can raise evasiveness are banned in Ranked PvP :p

Alright.. Its super annoying losing a match I should have won when my last pokemon is weavile and they have garchomp and ice punch misses

No, you should not have won that match, due to Garchomp's legit ability :Angel:

It's like saying "I would have won that match with my Weavile if his last poke didn't have Mach Punch" :confused:

You have no idea what you're talking about, weavile doesnt even get mach punch so just sit down.

368380 No, you should not have won that match, due to Garchomp's legit ability

It's like saying "[glow=red]I would have won[/glow] that match with my Weavile [glow=red]if his last poke[/glow]didn't have Mach Punch"

368414 You have no idea what you're talking about, weavile doesnt even get mach punch so just sit down.

regardless of that, Newbie has a point, banning evasion moves but allowing abilities that reduce the accuracy too; seems weird if the reason for the ban is that they are bugged (I have never heard about accuracy being bugged in PRO)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

366924 Bumping this since it's weekend, might get lucky if any staff/moderator can answer me.

Accuracy in PRO is bugged and doesn't work as intended. These bans are implemented to stop players abusing the moves and dragging battles out for extremely long periods of time. Without the bans, players could raise their evasiveness/ lower opponent's accuracy and turn the battle into a situation where one player is severely disadvantaged, removing any chance they might've had.

Hopefully this helps you understand the ban a little more. When accuracy and evasiveness are coded correctly, there will be an announcement in the Announcement section :p

Sooooo accuracy is bugged but we still have to fight against Evasion abilities....

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Thickfat

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): I have Thickfat Mamoswine. And i used it for pvp. Thickfat, It doesn't work against Dragon dance Dragonite(Fire punch).. Not only Dragonite. I experienced 2 times! against diffrenct pvp opponent! Not just a once. Please fix it . I saw "super effective" and damage. 2 times. not just a once.

Description of Bug/ Not Code: It doesn't work against Dragon dance Dragonite(Fire punch). I experienced 2 times! against diffrenct pvp opponent! Not just a once. Please fix it . I saw "super effective" and damage.

How it should be: It should work.

It should say it's super effective so that's working fine. You never played showdown ? Ohko'ing full hp mamo with only +1atk is what's weird so either thick fat doesn't work or something in your story isn't right. Test it with a friend to make sure.

368737 Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Thickfat

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): I have Thickfat Mamoswine. And i used it for pvp. Thickfat, It doesn't work against Dragon dance Dragonite(Fire punch).. Not only Dragonite. I experienced 2 times! against diffrenct pvp opponent! Not just a once. Please fix it . I saw "super effective" and damage. 2 times. not just a once.

Description of Bug/ Not Code: It doesn't work against Dragon dance Dragonite(Fire punch). I experienced 2 times! against diffrenct pvp opponent! Not just a once. Please fix it . I saw "super effective" and damage.

thick fat doesn't mean that you take no damage but just the it will be reduced and it actually works as intented.

Freddie_forum_size.png

368737 Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Thickfat

thick fat doesn't mean that you take no damage but just the it will be reduced and it actually works as intented.

i don't mean that thick fat should take no damage but just the it will be reduced and it actually works as intented except which i wrote.

i'm not idiot. are you?

368794 It should say it's super effective so that's working fine. You never played showdown ? Ohko'ing full hp mamo with only +1atk is what's weird so either thick fat doesn't work or something in your story isn't right. Test it with a friend to make sure.

I played pvp many times. It shouldn't say it's super effective. you test it if you couldn't believe my story.

368794 It should say it's super effective so that's working fine. You never played showdown ? Ohko'ing full hp mamo with only +1atk is what's weird so either thick fat doesn't work or something in your story isn't right. Test it with a friend to make sure.

I played pvp many times. It shouldn't say it's super effective. you test it if you couldn't believe my story.

Regardless of whether or not a pokemon has the ability, Thick Fat, when they are attacked with a super effective move, it will always say the move is super effective. The damage reduction still applies so there is nothing wrong with this ability.

[center][/center] [center][/center]