Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

One more question,See the attach file...... ''Masterterry''.. See the attach file...Is this guy a Staff member of pro? I said in trade chat want to sell EV training services.He PM me and said a Fletchling and a drilburr full Ev for only 70k is it possible? Ev train services full Ev train cost: highest 80k each and 2 pokes for 160k and he said only 70k for 2 pokes.How possible man is that guy joking or really a Staff member of PRO.. Anyway can u ask him?Also he said finish it in 4 days i will come to you. And now i'm training these pokes for only 70k too sad work and if i don't do for 70k he will ban me he says".

vvv.PNG.f108c911245977775b9a5296b6dbed32.PNG

One more question,See the attach file...... ''Masterterry''.. See the attach file...Is this guy a Staff member of pro? I said in trade chat want to sell EV training services.He PM me and said a Fletchling and a drilburr full Ev for only 70k is it possible? Ev train services full Ev train cost: highest 80k each and 2 pokes for 160k and he said only 70k for 2 pokes.How possible man is that guy joking or really a Staff member of PRO.. Anyway can u ask him?Also he said finish it in 4 days i will come to you. And now i'm training these pokes for only 70k too sad work and if i don't do for 70k he will ban me he says".

Hello Ismamstander,

please have a look in the - Report Center - . This is the wrong place to request a report.

Impersonating staff members is strictly forbidden and will result in harsh penalty.

Beside that staff members are very qualified people and will not talk to you in a bad way nor in broken English.

I hope it helped.

Kind regards.

Yzg5Dl8.gif

No one follows the pvp rules,I'm worried to screenshot that's why i can't take the full screen to shot bro.I also forgot the name..See the Gliscor uses Guillotine on my Magnezone

how come you worried to screenshot?

just report that noob in report center, keep the pvp environment fair

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/report-center.39/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...