Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

no make sense this "Dragonite with Outrage (Increased priority and in rare cases, hits 4 times)" if outrage is bugged in dragonite also is bugged in other pokemons...unless only has bugged Dragonite on purpose...It does not make sense to be bugged to dragonite and not be bugged for other similar

for example Haxorus, hydreigon, Garchomp etc... sorry but no make sense

238598 Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Stealth Rock

Explanation (Bugged): When sacrificing a pokemon in your party to stealth rock it shows the pokemon being sacrificed fainting twice. This makes it seem like you have more than 6 pokemon in your party and can be confusing.

Description of Bug/ Not Code:

How it should be: The game should only show the pokemon being sacrificed only once instead of twice.

Evidence (video/ others): N/A (Can be easily tested by sacrificing a pokemon to stealth rock damage)

I already reported it in the bug resolution center but i want to add here there is another thing this bug can trigger. I switch a pokemon in and let it die to stealth rock to avoid a moxie buff. I got the double animation. Then i wanted to revenge kill his gyrados with a prio move but instead of using the move (i selected it) my pokemon got switched out and switched in again :confused: .

239221 no make sense this "Dragonite with Outrage (Increased priority and in rare cases, hits 4 times)" if outrage is bugged in dragonite also is bugged in other pokemons...unless only has bugged Dragonite on purpose...It does not make sense to be bugged to dragonite and not be bugged for other similar

some bugs wont make any sense if u have no insight into code and other stuff.

With the new 1 PvP coin per match, may I get a confirmation if win-trading is prohibited or not?

Another similar question would be battling normally with any other player, but losing to a specific person on purpose when you encounter them to give them more points.

241313 With the new 1 PvP coin per match, may I get a confirmation if win-trading is prohibited or not?

Another similar question would be battling normally with any other player, but losing to a specific person on purpose when you encounter them to give them more points.

who said that you would get one coin per match?

241313 With the new 1 PvP coin per match, may I get a confirmation if win-trading is prohibited or not?

who said that you would get one coin per match?

From another topic.

Shane wrote:

Just going to add, because there seems to be alot of speculation and rumours here.

You will NOT be able to get PvP Cloaks from previous seasons.

You will gain 1 coin per 1 ranked win.

You will also gain coins based on your PVP Rank at the end of a season.

And the top 25 will recieve an Achievement + Title (when this achievement system is complete)

And the 1st rank, will recieve a special achievement and title.

There will be more pvp items as i code them being added too.

More things will probably be added too.

Link is here

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

241313 may I get a confirmation if win-trading is prohibited or not?

Yes it is prohibited.

239221 no make sense this "Dragonite with Outrage (Increased priority and in rare cases, hits 4 times)" if outrage is bugged in dragonite also is bugged in other pokemons...unless only has bugged Dragonite on purpose...It does not make sense to be bugged to dragonite and not be bugged for other similar

We tested everything with Outrage, Dragonite interaction was the only one that didn't work as intended. Hence why only Dragonite with Outrage is bugged/bannable, reason being hidden in Shane's code :)

240467 well, will be outrage fixed in the next update, once ranked has ended??

Won't be fixed in next update unluckily, but it's something that doesn't require a whole client update, so can be done before the next update :)

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Mega Drain

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Dealing damages to my pokemon instead of healing it.

Description of Bug/ Not Code: When killing a pokemon with "Mega Drain" and holding the item "Leftovers", we get damages instead of getting an healing.

How it should be: The move should give us some HP back instead of damaging ourselves.

Evidence (video/ others): Didn't get evidences proofs yet.

[Edit] The bug happens with "Giga Drain" aswell. It seems like the item "Black Sludge" provokes the same thing.

As I saw playing more hours with those moves, you recieve damages ONLY if you aren't Full HP

[Edit2] The move "Dream Eater" is bugged in the same way.