Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

Hi, I test drain punch because you said its not still bugged, after 2 bulk up i kill a pokemon (pharamp) of my opposent with drain punch and when hes second poke hit me with dynamic punch the attak heal my conkeldur. Also I think its not a visual glitch becuse when i clik on the conkeldur of my team the hp almost increase of +100hp after he takes the hits.

I hope you resolve this bug or glitch in future. Ty <3

you are not supposed to outspeed him with thorn even with sticky and admitting that outrage isn't fixed

Isn't Dragonite immune to web anyway?

And as others have said Outrage is now legal on Dragonite.

249142 Isn't Dragonite immune to web anyway?

And as others have said Outrage is now legal on Dragonite.

you're right about the sticky but i'm sure you saw what i meant.

The fact that outrage is now 'legal' doens't mean it has been debugged. That move has been fixed many time before without succes so i can uderstand that players still have some doubt :)

This feels so wrong imo:

last resort: if u can't eliminate atacks making ambipom fake out, last resort; u should not punish this hard the move.

belch: its a decent move but has 90% acc. and dont think u should be banned for using this if the problem is because its not coded.

sleep cause: just bs why, WHY? with lum berrys and heal bell available, natural cure, grass type pokes...

its okay to make this rules, but i feel kinda a random and without headsup i just got banned because i didnt know about this, maybe if u showe at the start screen i woulda read this rules earlier (maybe i didnt saw it not sure).

outrage is just so bad 2,3 times locked and then u confuse ur self?? just a bad move so what if it gliches and give priority?? dont think thats bannable. And watching people who uses filthy ferrothorn reporting poor guys who probably just played a couple pvp for fun, the ban reasons its for people who abuses the moves for winning if u say u won anyways just forget it and move on.

I think a good rule to add in the future is to not allow to bring more than one regenerator pokemon, or maybe 2 pokes with same ability. but then again its pretty hard to keep up with this rules. I guess u do if u are on top of the ladder but u cant expect all players are aware of this rules.

Yeah well this post kinda fits in the image of a guy who dcs on the opponent if he is losing to deny a coin. U are one of them.

I have to disagree with almost your whole post.

And im sure if u are a pvp-beginner and get reported for the first time cause u are doing smth against the rules the punishment cant be that hard. Im pretty sure. :Grin: Even if i dont know what staff is doing in a first time case, maybe just a warning. :Heart:

248367 The "bannable ability because bugged" section is missing the regenerator ability !

When you switch out a regenerator poke, and you finish the fight without re-switching it in, the poke somehow keeps the "regenerator" charge and use it when it get hit in the next fight ! That means that it first take the damage, then regenerate 1/3 of his life (i tried it)

It's really OP if used in PVP.

Not sure i understood well, did you mean that the poke heals 1/3 of his life after taking a hit without having to switch out/in ??

Yes, well at least it works with wilds poke, haven't tested this in pvp yet.

doesnt happen in pvp