Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

DRAIN PUNCH + LEFTOVER broken for sure

I have fought lot of Conceldurr and its not visual glitch for sure. Please ban this, or even if its a visual glitch its very confusing to deal with which is not healthy for competitive environment.

251398 DRAIN PUNCH + LEFTOVER broken for sure

I have fought lot of Conceldurr and its not visual glitch for sure. Please ban this, or even if its a visual glitch its very confusing to deal with which is not healthy for competitive environment.

Agree.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=43893

Even if coded right a visual glitch is literally the same issue, as discussed in this thread. Pls ban it again until the visual glitch is fixed. Its confusing and misleading, what isnt competitive at all.

Guest SugarRed9
251398 DRAIN PUNCH + LEFTOVER broken for sure

Agree.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=43893

Even if coded right a visual glitch is literally the same issue, as discussed in this thread. Pls ban it again until the visual glitch is fixed. Its confusing and misleading, what isnt competitive at all.

I agree with this. The visual glitch is highly misleading. It's really confusing when trying to think strategically and creates an unfair advantage because of the confusion.

DrainPunch + LEFTOVER so broken confirmed!

I just fought with taufan and he use guts conkeldurr, his conceldure are leechseeded and burned but instead of damaging him, leechseed and burn healed his concelldurr after each DRAINPUNCH, his conceldurr HP back to full from 20% after just 1 punch and if its just a visual bug my talon would able to KO him with superefefctive STAB move (lets say his HP actually just back to 40% or 50% after the punch) but he is not, my talon only mange to make his HP down to 10% and then he hit my talon with another drainpunch and make his HP back to full again, my talon almost died i hit him again and his HP just down to around 10%, Drain punch me again - BACK TO FULL AGAIN . END OF GAME

251449 DrainPunch + LEFTOVER so broken confirmed!

I just fought with taufan and he use guts conkeldurr, his conceldure are leechseeded and burned but instead of damaging him, leechseed and burn healed his concelldurr after each DRAINPUNCH, his conceldurr HP back to full from 20% after just 1 punch and if its just a visual bug my talon would able to KO him with superefefctive STAB move (lets say his HP actually just back to 40% or 50% after the punch) but he is not, my talon only mange to make his HP down to 10% and then he hit my talon with another drainpunch and make his HP back to full again, my talon almost died i hit him again and his HP just down to around 10%, Drain punch me again - BACK TO FULL AGAIN . END OF GAME

I've already sent them a video of how broken it is. Still waiting for it to show up as a banned move again. Hopefully soon.

Brad.gif

Just as u said it i had that leech seed bug once, too. I wasnt sure at all cause he just used drain punch + my leech seed once and i could kill it after with my switch in but it was so weird. Felt like it got hp from my leech seed. So weird this, now im sure i looked right haha.

200311 Fake out (Fake out should work when the pokemon with fake out is switched in with a move like volt switch, roar, dragon tail, etc)

Hmm i just wanted to add: If both pokes die in same turn, so your opponent brings in a new poke and u bring in your new poke with Fake out move and u use it directly after bringing it in. It also fails.

I cant even count how often i clicked it and just tought: A damn, why i always forget. xd