Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

Haha, how could this be reportable? If I want to leave the game, I can. I won't force my self to finish an endless battle (my main cause of logging out during a battle - because YES i am doing it.). (And I enjoy it, when the first 10 minutes where only about switching in/out slowbro, sableye, skarmo, donphan and so on.). No point wasting my time and, if I may say so, not worth giving a coin. How can you blame a player for it? This is totally stupid -> blame the admins, if they can't code this properly and did not think of testing all the issues before releasing this feature.

It's not Kagawa is mistaken.

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: thief

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): I used thief but the opponent's leftover still worked, wtf

Description of Bug/ Not Code: I used thief but the opponent's leftover still worked, wtf

How it should be: it should not work

Evidence (video/ others): I don't take pictures, I will link it here if I have ones

259660 can i ask if drain punch + leftovers is allowed now in pvp?

Bugged Moves/ Abilities/ Items - Bannable

This category is based on the move/ability/item that is not working as intended or in other word the move/ability/item is broken

and can make other party have a loss and has a significant impact in PVP. Here are the list, with explanation included:

Last Resort (doesn't have a restriction of being used)

Drain Punch (visually bugged)

Says enough.

thanks for the answer guys...yes this Etios guy use elektross drain punch + left overs..im wondering his life goes full after using drain punch + left overs..i knew drain punch is bug..thats why i told him next time do not use drain punch + leftovers coz its still bug move...he say sorry to me and i say ok dont worry i will not report but next time do not use it..instead use other items..sorry for my bad english

ti6b6kv.png