Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

258063 knock off and thief won't affect, people still hold their item and works well, plz fixe them.....there are too many problems now than before....

------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: TEXT HERE

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): TEXT HERE

Description of Bug/ Not Code: TEXT HERE

How it should be: TEXT HERE

Evidence (video/ others): LINK HERE

Someone added me as a friend to tell me he is gonna report me because I crashed when I was about to lose and this is a bannable offense. However, I can't see it stated anywhere that this is bannable? Is it or not?

By the way I use Knock off and it seems to be working fine... But yea thief is bugged, steals item even if you already hold one.

My wishlist :

- Epic Tyranitar (almost any nature)

- Epic Jolly Garchomp 31 speed

My shop:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=38654

258090 Someone added me as a friend to tell me he is gonna report me because I crashed when I was about to lose and this is a bannable offense. However, I can't see it stated anywhere that this is bannable? Is it or not?

Kagawa(staff) said:

If you have sufficient evidence that the player is abusing it on purpose, it is reportable.

Otherwise, no.

Since u arent d/c-ing on purpose i wouldnt be to worried about it even if it gets reported. I would report u too since i dont know if it was on purpose or not. So if it happens a lot that a person is disconnecting on purpose, staff will notice that and punish this behaviour.

258090 Someone added me as a friend to tell me he is gonna report me because I crashed when I was about to lose and this is a bannable offense. However, I can't see it stated anywhere that this is bannable? Is it or not?

Kagawa(staff) said:

If you have sufficient evidence that the player is abusing it on purpose, it is reportable.

Otherwise, no.

Since u arent d/c-ing on purpose i wouldnt be to worried about it even if it gets reported. I would report u too since i dont know if it was on purpose or not. So if it happens a lot that a person is disconnecting on purpose, staff will notice that and punish this behaviour.

Haha, how could this be reportable? If I want to leave the game, I can. I won't force my self to finish an endless battle (my main cause of logging out during a battle - because YES i am doing it.). (And I enjoy it, when the first 10 minutes where only about switching in/out slowbro, sableye, skarmo, donphan and so on.). No point wasting my time and, if I may say so, not worth giving a coin. How can you blame a player for it? This is totally stupid -> blame the admins, if they can't code this properly and did not think of testing all the issues before releasing this feature.

4FVP

258622 This is totally stupid -> blame the admins, if they can't code this properly and did not think of testing all the issues before releasing this feature.

well... i understand your point and i can't disagree, but even a staller who enjoy playing only switching and turns battle in a real pain diserve to earn coins. Even if it's sad to play them :confused:

Also, to report someone for intentally disconnected, we need a sufficient evidence as a gm said.

There's no formal proof at all in this case i think, we can't prove someone has left the game intentionnaly, because noone is stupid enough to claim he dc on purpose.

And even if the guy reconnect 2secs later, it can be a simple crash from his part. There's no point reporting these players, even if a lot of them are abusing others not to give them coins. I think you just have to make a priority to make coins earnable even facing a disconnected player.

We win pvp points, why can't we win coins?

Zeloups

Haha, how could this be reportable? If I want to leave the game, I can. I won't force my self to finish an endless battle (my main cause of logging out during a battle - because YES i am doing it.). (And I enjoy it, when the first 10 minutes where only about switching in/out slowbro, sableye, skarmo, donphan and so on.). No point wasting my time and, if I may say so, not worth giving a coin. How can you blame a player for it? This is totally stupid -> blame the admins, if they can't code this properly and did not think of testing all the issues before releasing this feature.

Well, it is reportable and what u are doing even punishable. Cause u dont care and think its not worth giving a coin. So deal with the reports/punishment, win all your games or dont pvp. xd

I got your point tho, why wasting time on an endless battle, which u lose anyway. Thats just suffering. U cant make everyone happy. I dont mind getting winners always a coin, i dont mind removing the Coin/Win-system at all. But i also dont mind reporting every leaver, and thats how staff wants it.^^

I think we agree in the end. Admins just should add a surrender button (which I would use if I feel I cannot deal with the stalling - I don't always have the proper team to counter it.). Yet, disconnecting on an endless battle, I would be curious to know how (and especially why) the admins could inflict some kind of punishment lol. This remains a game, we all need to have fun with it. Surely it's not fun not to receive your coin, but come on, it's not like you are not receiving your ladderpoints.

I would like to add that I am not defending people who are constantly dc. That's really not nice. I was only giving my point of view on a specific situation.

4FVP