Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

Guest SugarRed9
256645 So we can use as many entry hazards no matter how disadvantageous it is but moves like spore is limited and drain punch is banned?? Such logic. The pvp rules are broken.

Just bring a spinner and you won't have a bad time :O Besides if you give your enemy enough time to set up that many hazards there is something wrong with your game. To prevent it you want to keep your opponent on the move.

256645 So we can use as many entry hazards no matter how disadvantageous it is but moves like spore is limited and drain punch is banned?? Such logic. The pvp rules are broken.

As SugarRed says, it takes your opponent 3 turns to set up 3 layers of spikes + 1 turn to lay down rocks whereas you can remove all of them with only one single use of rapid spin/defog. So no, it's not broken at all.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

Guest YourMomGr

here is the most filthy pvp bug i ever encountered(gratz to mjames for abusing it)so its pretty much talonflame+fly gale wings talon to be excact..when someone is using fly the first turn fly gets priority and is used first but the second turn it moves second while it should move first so im guessing that there is a bug not counting second turn of fly as a flying type attack..but what does this mean?well the only way to counter this strategy is by using a higher speed talon and kill it or a super super slow pokemon(but i havents test it)i think he is using -speed nature so anything at 230speed+ is doomed to never attack..this move must be banned ASAP untill it gets fixed

256720 here is the most filthy pvp bug i ever encountered(gratz to mjames for abusing it)so its pretty much talonflame+fly gale wings talon to be excact..when someone is using fly the first turn fly gets priority and is used first but the second turn it moves second while it should move first so im guessing that there is a bug not counting second turn of fly as a flying type attack..but what does this mean?well the only way to counter this strategy is by using a higher speed talon and kill it or a super super slow pokemon(but i havents test it)i think he is using -speed nature so anything at 230speed+ is doomed to never attack..this move must be banned ASAP untill it gets fixed

This guy must have some evil mind to consider this strategy, i wonder how he's got that brillant idea xD

Fly should indeed have increased priority on both turns so it's clearly a bugged move in that case

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

256720 here is the most filthy pvp bug i ever encountered(gratz to mjames for abusing it)so its pretty much talonflame+fly gale wings talon to be excact..when someone is using fly the first turn fly gets priority and is used first but the second turn it moves second while it should move first so im guessing that there is a bug not counting second turn of fly as a flying type attack..but what does this mean?well the only way to counter this strategy is by using a higher speed talon and kill it or a super super slow pokemon(but i havents test it)i think he is using -speed nature so anything at 230speed+ is doomed to never attack..this move must be banned ASAP untill it gets fixed

We'll check this further, thank you for the report. If you have the video it will help us.

256895 Regard Rule 2 and the same Pokemon. Is it legal to use 2 of the same evolution line? For example ivysaur and venasaur on the same team.

Yes thats legal. Whats not legal is if they share the same index-number. ;)

Yes thats right. Each Pokémon on a player's team must be of different species or National Pokédex number.

Good night mod (from gmt+7) , im just joining pvp poke battle last day.Honestly i want to play pvp because the new update about pvp coin. it's fun untill some person playing "disconected" when they loosing. The problem is the winning person with the loosing person who disconecting (even when they mean it) didnt get the pvp coin. The funny thing i met someone a couple time in pvp and he always disconecting when he only have 1 poke left and i have more pokes. and they still do the same untill i private message them to stop that . Until now i found like 5-6 person who disconecting before they loosing. If it does (the person who win but the other player disconecting right before they lose doesnt get pvp coin) I think it would be fair if the disconecting person get banned, because they didnt show a good sportmanship and some respect to another player struggle. And i suggest for GM to check the person battle history to prevent some bias with a person who realy disconected by bad internet conection. I hope this case will be considered to make a new pvp rule about this. I think not just me but some pvp player will appreciate about this idea. :Smile: :thanks:

Sorry if its too long coment, and maybe some bad grammar because english isnt my mother language. Have a nice day :Crazy: