Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

i have now a masquerain that is worthless, trained it all the way to lvl 100 to evolve to teach him quiver dance to use with baton pass, then after teaching the move i find out i cant use it on pvp?? seriously...

could a staff help me out? teach my masquerain agility instead of the quiver dance so i can use it again? i cant teach it back as agility is a previous evolution move..

thanks

346268 i have now a masquerain that is worthless, trained it all the way to lvl 100 to evolve to teach him quiver dance to use with baton pass, then after teaching the move i find out i cant use it on pvp?? seriously...

could a staff help me out? teach my masquerain agility instead of the quiver dance so i can use it again? i cant teach it back as agility is a previous evolution move..

thanks

Fun & creativity isnt allowed yet on Pvp.

I wanted to start Pvp and built 2 different teams. One based on baton pass, the other on entry hazard & paralysis, with a poke cleaning up with the move Hex.

Unfortunately, baton pass is buged, and hex is not coded.. :^)

1534018533-sign.png

question for clarity about "Stockpile (can be used more than 3 times)" under Not Yet Coded Moves/ Abilities/ Items - Bannable

so can this moved be used by respecting the 3 times limit?

or is it entirely banned?

because it seems to be whats banned about the move is that it "can" be used more than 3 times.

so if i respect that limit, or anyone else, is it still a bannable move, or only when the limit of 3 is breached?

thanks for info

347483 question for clarity about "Stockpile (can be used more than 3 times)" under Not Yet Coded Moves/ Abilities/ Items - Bannable

because it seems to be whats banned about the move is that it "can" be used more than 3 times.

so if i respect that limit, or anyone else, is it still a bannable move, or only when the limit of 3 is breached?

thanks for info

and how u wanna proof u/your opponent didnt used it more than 3 times without making a video?

347483 question for clarity about "Stockpile (can be used more than 3 times)" under Not Yet Coded Moves/ Abilities/ Items - Bannable

and how u wanna proof u/your opponent didnt used it more than 3 times without making a video?

he's only asking about what the rule is lol...

as far as i care using stockpile is basically shooting yourself in the foot so, i don't think it really matters

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!