Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

360933 any chance baton pass will be avaiable for pvp? they are hella fun and are a great counter to the tanks that get played so much in pvp

It's available but it's bugged. Some times it just does a normal switch instead of baton passing.

ok then i need a clarification and maybe you know it ... can i have 2-3 or even more baton pass in team and baton pass only with one pokemon during the match? obv always following the thing no speed and another stat passed

360933 any chance baton pass will be avaiable for pvp? they are hella fun and are a great counter to the tanks that get played so much in pvp

It's available but it's bugged. Some times it just does a normal switch instead of baton passing.

ok then i need a clarification and maybe you know it ... can i have 2-3 or even more baton pass in team and baton pass only with one pokemon during the match? obv always following the thing no speed and another stat passed

I mean like the rule is VERY CLEAR

"9. Baton pass clause : A pokemon cannot pass Speed and another stat simultaenously, limited to only one baton passer per team"

I guess you can have more than 1 baton passer in your team but if you use it on two or more pokemon, well you know what will happen if someone reports you.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

"9. Baton pass clause : A pokemon cannot pass Speed and another stat simultaenously, limited to only one baton passer per team"

I guess you can have more than 1 baton passer in your team but if you use it on two or more pokemon, well you know what will happen if someone reports you.

How?

I guess you can have more than 1 baton passer in your team but [glow=red]if you use it on two or more pokemon, well you know what will happen if someone reports you.[/glow]

How?

marked red

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I guess you can have more than 1 baton passer in your team but [glow=red]if you use it on two or more pokemon, well you know what will happen if someone reports you.[/glow]

How?

marked red

Oh my bad. I thought crisherit asked if we were able to baton pass with 2+ Pokemon in a game, but without chaining the stat changes. Thanks for pointing it out.

How?

noone can know that u have baton pass on more than 1 pokemon as long as u dont use it on more than one pokemon.

PS: fml i missclicked the thanks

Hello, Good morning/afternoon/evening,

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Shadow Tag //( Yup, surprising, right ? ... )

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Bugged

Description of Bug/ Not Code: It traps ghost pokemon too.

How it should be: It shouldn't be able to .. x)

Evidence (video/ others): Unfortunately i didn't have the time to screenshot nor film my gengar stuck infront of a gothitelle .. Not to mention, that's not the kind of situation one would expect to happen often - as no one would sanely let a gothi infront of that x) -.

Anyway, this is a huge prob, because it means with a bit of spdef invest, you can have your gothi kill the opposing gengar or sableye for free - almost - just after a revenge kill.

Gengar being a fairly good stall breaker and sableye a key pokemon, at this point, shadow tag isn't overpowered anymore but god arceus like. Please it'd be good to do something about it before too many shadow tag users notice it.

If not dealt with soon enough, stall won't be 80% percent of the high ladder anymore but more like 99%.

Thank you.

361990 Hello, Good morning/afternoon/evening,

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Shadow Tag //( Yup, surprising, right ? ... )

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Bugged

Description of Bug/ Not Code: It traps ghost pokemon too.

How it should be: It shouldn't be able to .. x)

Evidence (video/ others): Unfortunately i didn't have the time to screenshot nor film my gengar stuck infront of a gothitelle .. Not to mention, that's not the kind of situation one would expect to happen often - as no one would sanely let a gothi infront of that x) -.

Anyway, this is a huge prob, because it means with a bit of spdef invest, you can have your gothi kill the opposing gengar or sableye for free - almost - just after a revenge kill.

Gengar being a fairly good stall breaker and sableye a key pokemon, at this point, shadow tag isn't overpowered anymore but god arceus like. Please it'd be good to do something about it before too many shadow tag users notice it.

If not dealt with soon enough, stall won't be 80% percent of the high ladder anymore but more like 99%.

Thank you.

Generation [glow=red]VI[/glow]

Ghost-type Pokémon are now immune to Shadow Tag.

362054 Generation VI

Ghost-type Pokémon are now immune to Shadow Tag.

Isn't the game coded to match Generation VI ?

Always thought it was the case since the movesets of some pokemon i noticed - vileplume, onix, etc - are matching gen VI and not V