Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

Hello this and the previous season I ended up second in the pvp ladder behind Bllovetao.I have played more than 500 games and I have never played with him.I have asked some other players from the top 25 of the ladder but no one has ever played with him.Me and a bunch of other players think that he cheats(he plays propably with his friends in the middle of the night who let him win).I want you to investigate the matter and punish him if he indeed cheats.

357465 Hello this and the previous season I ended up second in the pvp ladder behind Bllovetao.I have played more than 500 games and I have never played with him.I have asked some other players from the top 25 of the ladder but no one has ever played with him.Me and a bunch of other players think that he cheats(he plays propably with his friends in the middle of the night who let him win).I want you to investigate the matter and punish him if he indeed cheats.

called using an alt :) and trust me that "playing with friends" thingy doest't work

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

357465 Hello this and the previous season I ended up second in the pvp ladder behind Bllovetao.I have played more than 500 games and I have never played with him.I have asked some other players from the top 25 of the ladder but no one has ever played with him.Me and a bunch of other players think that he cheats(he plays propably with his friends in the middle of the night who let him win).I want you to investigate the matter and punish him if he indeed cheats.

called using an alt :) and trust me that "playing with friends" thingy doest't work

man win trading has been thing since the beginning, pondo was 118-4 last season and guess what he did?

played alts and *friends*

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Guest DaeDraKhajit

i run a pvp server for red. we currently sit at 150 users. and as gambilicious said ive asked them all and no one has played this guy, hes got to be playing an alt.

Your concern was brought before staff a few days ago, it is being looked into.

Dugtrio is not relevant here as arena trap isn't coded properly

He is most likely refering to an argument i once started, consisting of:

trapping, defined as "your pokemon cant switch out" exists in more ways than just shadow tag gothitelle (dugtrio, magnezone, probopass, wobbbuffet) and we arent talking about them because they are either underpowered or balanced (by their typing, move pool, stats). Therefore we should think about nerfing st goth before banning it.

So it actually is super funny that a player, who is against a bann, turns against this argument, which is designed against a bann. It just shows how the discussion is flodded with personal interests and personal feelings. And that's exactly why we need a statement from the staff (a statement consist of a decision and reasons considering every argument given). But i doubt we get one

Its not my faults if you cant counter a Gothitelle. :kappa:

ãnd for all these lol if you have that much problems with ghotie is probably cause you run stall teams soo your problema stall is far worse than ghot stall makes 20 min + battles with stupid tanks why would anyone want that isnt fun LOL

unknown.png

BIDOOOOOOOF

man win trading has been thing since the beginning, pondo was 118-4 last season and guess what he did?

played alts and *friends*

and the amount of alts is increasing the longer the season goes. and there are only two reason why alts are used (boosting and protecting the current rating). almost noone is using them to test stuff.