Factions Concept.

Orihara

Tbh some people love to roleplay , preferably a choice where you can either be good or evil. that concept has never been implemented in a game before and I believe that kind of concept would work extremely well with a game of this style! why be team rocket when you can be more evil and cooler :Cool: or if you wanna be the hero then why not be a Ranger! preserving pokemon and defending the weak! Faction special clothing should be added as well as special faction quests and pokemon! :y:

To be or not be that is the question

ShadowRanger|Silverpokelogoprofile.jpg Server|PseudoCode

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

sorry but I don't like it, from my experience in other MMO high ranked players search for new players for easy wins and sometimes keeps on annoying and stalking them.beside making contents available for someone and not another is unfair specially in pokemon. and some people like me doesn't like pvp, but I will keep getting challenges which can be annoying if I'm going somewhere to headbutt trees or EV training my pokemon. I think the game is pretty awesome like that but we can add the double team fight.

that's just my opinion :thanks:

Kurushiimohamed

I have an idea!

(Btw this could have been said before, didnt bother to read the whole thread :P)

First off, there would be special faction clothes, like blue and red, white and black, idk, Thats for the developers to decide.

But these clothes wouldnt be normal clothes... They would be special pvp clothes!!

With these clothes on, you can duel other people with the enemies clothes on, and if u win one of those battles, your faction would receive some points. At the end of the month/week the faction with most points would be rewarded.

The rewards could be like the winning faction unlocks a new set of clothes, maybe everyone would get a consumable that makes so you get 100% more exp for 1 hour.

There could also be a special reward for the contributor that have done the most and maybe she will get an extra exp boost or unlocks a cloth that only you can have if you have been the highest contributor 1 time.

Idk, just an idea for the faction idea, otherwise I really support the idea of having factions, people that have finished the whole game have more to do.

• 2 weeks later...