New Weekly Transit Pass

Biaozila

And people wonder why the staff team keeps getting smaller and smaller. :Angel:

[glow=#10112a]The actions that you're taking now...

Are they based on the ideals you cling to? Or are they based on actual truths? And if they are... How much of the truth do you think you know?[/glow]

sig291q3h.png

[glow=#10112a]Follow our official Instagram PokemonRevolutionOfficial for updates, sneak peeks and giveaways![/glow]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SugarRed9

Thanks for doing this for us! It's pretty awesome and I'm sure a bunch of us appreciate it! Don't let the haters get you down. Thank you for all of your hard-work! :Grin: :Grin: :Grin:

Guest Kabanero91
350312 I think its a good addition, especially for people who go to Trainers Valley multiple times every day for headbutting trees there (like me :Grin: )

Noone should complain imo, since its completely optional and doesnt impact anyone in a negative way. Good job on the transit pass :y:

Well like prehax said, its a worse gold sink. lets say you only use it to go to Trainers Valley everyday. Thats 15k a day for 7 days. You're saving 5k a week just on that, on top of free traveling for everything else. Its TOO good of a deal imo.

Well thats the point of a pass isnt it? People usally buy a pass for something in order to save a little bit of money. There wouldnt be any point in making a Transit pass that would save you 5k max every week, noone would ever buy it.

I do agree that its quite cheap however, especially if you go to Trainers Valley 1 or 2 times a day, not to mention going to Hoenn every day for excavations.

350298 Weekly is not bad but if we had the option of a monthly pass, it would be great!

It was originally intended to be monthly pass, but due to technical difficulties, we had to change it to weekly. That's why in some places(that I missed) you might still see it being referred to as "Monthly Transit Pass".

Ah fair enough. Weekly is still good, great work.

350335 And people wonder why the staff team keeps getting smaller and smaller. :Angel:

What do you mean by this

350335 And people wonder why the staff team keeps getting smaller and smaller. :Angel:

What do you mean by this

She meant constant complaining about things made for community.

As much as I agree with all points about money sinking, because Yellow servers economy is all over the place, I do appriciate this small token of good will from the staff to save us some PokeDollars.

And Biaozila already told us bigger money sinks are coming so thats super good to hear, game needs more money sinks, thats for sure.

Nonetheless thank you @Biaozila for this nice and convenient addition. :Heart:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

350366 She meant constant complaining about things made for community.

As much as I agree with all points about money sinking, because Yellow servers economy is all over the place, I do appriciate this small token of good will from the staff to save us some PokeDollars.

And Biaozila already told us bigger money sinks are coming so thats super good to hear, game needs more money sinks, thats for sure.

Nonetheless thank you @Biaozila for this nice and convenient addition

Im never said anything about the idea, I just said the price was too good of a deal.

[align=justify]Great work Biaozila, thank you for your time and effort into this new feature. I would like people to see that this is not meant to be a money sink per se, but as a reward/feature for active players to save them from the repetitive payment of transport fees.

If the price could be different? It could but the idea was spoke between multiple staff members, which some have a far knowledge and experience, and others have just a fast experience, and with that, multiple and different opinions were gathered and the merged, and 100k was the outcome, which seems to be accepted by most of the community. And let's be honest, it's a great deal ;)

Regarding the coment from Higana, that was meant because most of the times, after so much hard work, to see the first words from the community being negative are just motivation killers, and please let it not be a thing for the sake of the team. I am not a content team member but I see their work and their devotion, and remember, they need to merge their real life with their PRO life to bring more things for you guys, which they love to do it, but they feel most of the times underappreciated.

Sorry for the small WOT, I sent this explanation to prevent future discussions about it and to conclude others.

Remember to appreciate the content team work, like this excellent feature! And as always, remember the:

#Sinnohypetrain

which once again its only possible due to the content team :P

Best regards, Shamac.[/align]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Im never said anything about the idea, I just said the price was too good of a deal.

I just pointed out what she was pointing out, if that makes any sense at all. :confused:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!