New Island in sight! Pinkan Island!

Unknown007

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing this all go down in the last 6 hours, I have a few things to say.

First, thank you for bringing us new content every now and then. I'm looking forward to getting a pink Parasect False Swiper.

Second, I would really like to know the spawn rates of the pink Pokemon, mainly because I'm busy and would like to know how much I would realistically need to farm to get the Pokemon I want.

Third, the 20K thing without beating Giovanni is probably a glitch.

if we have the transmit pass do we still need to pay for pinkan island 20k entrance?

Yes, you still have to pay. This is meant to be for players who completed everything in game and have resources to spare.

After seeing this all go down in the last 6 hours, I have a few things to say.

First, thank you for bringing us new content every now and then. I'm looking forward to getting a pink Parasect False Swiper.

Second, I would really like to know the spawn rates of the pink Pokemon, mainly because I'm busy and would like to know how much I would realistically need to farm to get the Pokemon I want.

Third, the 20K thing without beating Giovanni is probably a glitch.

You're welcome!

Rates I believe have been set so that a Pink version of the Pokemon will be one tier higher than the Pokemon's tier.

And last, it's not a glitch, but more like a lack of resources to make it differently. We've been thinking of a workaround, which is being discussed right now.

352405 whats the encounter rate for a pink poke ? same like a shiny poke ?

See above.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.