New Island in sight! Pinkan Island!

Unknown007

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

352440 is the same thing to go to hoenn rattata lvl 100 now is 80 (ridicoulous)

why we need donate 2 extremly rare pokes to hunt pokes of colection? -.-

Like i told you, if you don't wish to do the quest noone is forcing you, stop this or make a complaint.

complaint is a right everybody have ;)

20k to go to pink island + 20k to go to pinkan island florest lol only caterpie caterpi and more caterpie lol

it's basically you that inflate the things in the game by doing these things with crazy prices :y:

i will not complain anymore, but one day the bubble burst

Yo fellow trainers, there have been recent reports of a new island being spotted. Lo and behold, it looks like it's teeming with exotic Pokemon!

Pinkan.jpg

Wait wa-! Something's not right! We need people to help! Talk to Officer Jenny in Vermilion City so start the small quest! Make sure you are well prepared (Officer Jenny will make sure you are), it won't be an easy task to complete!

Well ok, who am I kidding? On behalf of the crew, we hope you like the new addition! :Shy:

EDIT:

Some of the Pokemon were unfortunately missing their pink art sprite; these were temporarily removed until they are added. This will require a client update.

352463 So, the pink pokemon are a tier rarer than their normal counterparts. Is this going by the 9 tier system that was mentioned in the rarity guide posted by Shane (or was it Red?) If so, I am supposed to encounter more pink commons than normal uncommons right? For example, Paras is common, so by that definition pink Paras will be more common that standard Electabuzz? I'm confused.

Also, what happens with tier 9? Do they go from extremely rare to limited? If so, does that mean we can't find em?

I don't know the exact figures since I have no control over the spawns, but one thing for sure is that if you were to encounter a Caterpie, you have a chance for it to be pink. First the species, then the colour. Making rare Pokemon unavailable wouldn't make sense, would it? As such, yes are obtainable, just rarer than their standard coloured counterparts.

352472 WHY do you remove Rhyhorn from the post ?

Come on, he is the main pokemon during the episode focus on the pinkan island.

It happens that we do not have the pink sprite of its evolved forms. Leaving it there would mean that players who get and evolve it will get a regular Rhyperior. I doubt you be happy if that happened to you, especially if you spent a long time finding a pink Rhyhorn. Once we get the art sprite, Rhyhorn will be back on Pinkan.

352440 is the same thing to go to hoenn rattata lvl 100 now is 80 (ridicoulous)

why we need donate 2 extremly rare pokes to hunt pokes of colection? -.-

Like i told you, if you don't wish to do the quest noone is forcing you, stop this or make a complaint.

complaint is a right everybody have ;)

20k to go to pink island + 20k to go to pinkan island florest lol only caterpie caterpi and more caterpie lol

it's basically you that inflate the things in the game by doing these things with crazy prices :y:

i will not complain anymore, but one day the bubble burst

If you are admit that it was a complaint, then your post is in the wrong place and should go here instead.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

352678 whats the rating of an pink pokemon?

It depends on a lot of things, but this is not the place to ask this kind of question.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

352698 can we know what pokes have pink version? :kiss: :thanks:

All the ones you can see on the island has a possibility of being pink.

352713 thanks for adding more and moret things, thats wondeful from PRO staff

Thank you!

Official discord chat.