Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hi,

I accidentally released two wrong Raltses today on the Gold server but only realized it a few hours later. It was like 3 hours ago, around lvl20 with Trace ability.  No ID unfortunately as I've quit the game since then. Can you please restore them?

Your two ralts are now restored and in the last slot of your PC. Have a splendid day! - Midsommar

Hey, my false swipe shroomish/breloom has disappeared since i last played.

Server: Silver

Shroomishpic.png

After looking on your account, your pokemon didn't disapear. He seems to be in your storage system or on your team. But he isn't delete. Glaciate

Edited by Glaciate

hi mate, need help restore on entei and manaphy, but i dont have the manapy id but the time is near with entei 
21.20+ (utc/gmt+7hour)

image.png.a9f1ec54b24bb32dde76b9197519c763.png

Both pokemon have been restored. In the future it's preferable if you can indicate the username on which you lost those pokemon if you do not use the same forum account to post the recovery. Have a splendid day! - Midsommar

Server : silver

Name : Justsome

I released my nicely houndour for my mistake but i forgot its ID.

I realeased a lot of houndour.. can i restored all of my houndour back to find one?

Theese are all i released. 

Thanks for support and happy new year909846104_2021-01-01204153.png.f8b3db41c50b38cc309ffe04e1dcbc7c.png

I have restored one of your houndours that seemed the one were looking for. It is placed at the last slot of your PC. Let me know if it's not the one you were looking for. Have a nice day - HappyMango

Hi i accidentally released my pokemon when i was quick releasing some failed sync of aerodactyl 😞

I'm a player of Gold server. 

(It's the audino btw). Help would be appreciated!.

QUICKRELEASING.JPG

Your Audino has been recovered and is now in the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day! - Midsommar